Reviews for Artstuck
o realisticFantasy o chapter 6 . 7/4/2014
What? I see nothing wrong with this at all! I may not be much of a writer, but as a reader, quality is somethig I look for. The plot and happenings may have meandered a bit, but everything was enjoyable to read! I loved the way everything turned out in every POV; it all seemed to be in-character, and you can't even say it switched around too much! I mean, Homestuck itself switches around like crazy. Maybe the only thing I could comment on is that the beta kids seem to annoy each other more than anything else? It would be hard not to have a strained relationship that way, but no matter. You did a great job on this, and I hope to see it continued!
P.S. Not to be nit-picky, but I believe the word you are looking for is "despise," not "dispise." I have the same priblem with pronunciation.
wdr0b0t chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
I [ove th:s f:c! I wanna see awkward Tavr0s! He's s0 CUTE! I demand updatesss
Much [0ve,
S0me Canad:an ch:ck
Taisi chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
I'm so in love with this story I don't even know how to explain myself.
applesAnonymous chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
I really like this story! Just a little tip for Sollux's lisp, though: a "sh" sound is still a "sh" sound, not a "th" sound, even with a lisp. Other than that, you're great! *hearts!*
Jamtav chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
Your story needs all of the reviews.
ALL OF THEM.
j.mich.taylor chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
please update soon it is an amazy story
bopertop chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
I.
LOVE.
THIS.

Seriously, I love how you kept them in character and the dialog is just...wow... I ORDER YOU TO UPDATE NOW, DAMMIT.

:33 bopertop
JadeTyga chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
Ugh I love this so much, but it's like 4AM where I am right now, I swear to leave a much nicer and detailed and beautiful comment worthy of your eyes. Please forgive me if I sound like a creeper, but with no sleep I usually loose the majority of the functioning in my brain :) Nighty night!
JT_out;3
TheStormySong chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I luuuvv this story
HAZELnuuuts chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
This is a really good story. Hope you can update more! Good luck :P (Also I'm happy that I finally found someone who has the same patron as me :3)
rhiapoop chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
i love the beginning of this story :3 ccant wait for chapter two w
Lunar chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Hi I really have to say this is one of the funniest fan fictions i've ever read, I really appreciate how well you stayed in character with everyone must be hard to do since homestuck has so many to begin with XD, I really hope you figure how to write for Kanaya (because personally I think it's very hard to write for her because of her certain choices of words in all her dialogue) but I think you can do it. I really hope to see more so i'll be waiting :)