Reviews for A Formal Affair
K chapter 9 . 10/21/2012
Why is chp. 9 the same as chp. 5?
leighann415 chapter 12 . 8/25/2012
Such a beautiful story! I love how it ended, but hate to see it go. :( I loved Niles getting a pearl for Daphne. That was too sweet. :) I hope you write something else soon! :)
leighann415 chapter 11 . 8/25/2012
*sigh* That was another brilliantly written chapter! I love it. You went into just the right amount of detail here, although I usually don't really mind reading steamy stuff that much. And I love Daphne changing her mind on her breakfast order. And dreaming about Eddie was priceless! Will be sad to see this story be done. :( But can't wait to find out how it all wraps up!
Kristen3 chapter 12 . 8/25/2012
Such a wonderful and romantic ending! And I'm glad I could help, although I don't really think you needed it!
Kristen3 chapter 11 . 8/25/2012
Oh, this is all so amazing and melt-worthy I don't even know what to say! Wow. You've captured how much they love each other and always will. I hope you have more post-series stuff coming, b/c this is SO good!
lfc4ever chapter 12 . 8/20/2012
You're welcome on the review, thanks for mention & writing such a great story - look forward to hopefully more Niles & Daphne stories
MensaCat chapter 12 . 8/20/2012
You're quite welcome for the reviews. Thank you for crafting such an amazing story. Quite possibly the most romantic story I've read. Finishing it is bittersweet for me. Sorry to see it come to an end, of course. But, the grin on my face and the warmth in my heart that it caused will linger for some time.
iloveromance chapter 11 . 8/20/2012
Oh so romantic and melt-worthy. Beautifully written and wonderful. And of course you had nothing to worry about in thinking this was a bit "too much" because it's absolutely perfect!
iloveromance chapter 12 . 8/20/2012
Oh so romantic! And thank you for letting me read a bit of this before you posted it! Just wonderful! And also thank you for the mention in your author's note! This chapter made me want to go back to San Francisco! I had to laugh at the mention of Cloud Nine. That was a wonderful touch! Almost hate to see this story end, but it's such an amazing ending to an amazing story!
leighann415 chapter 10 . 8/18/2012
Wow, that was so so SO good! Really melt-worthy. :) You are really good at capturing N/D and moments like this one. I can't wait for more! :)
Kristen3 chapter 10 . 8/17/2012
Love this so much! :) I wish I'd been better about keeping up w/ this story, but it was totally worth the wait. And I promise to be more prompt w/ the next chapters!
Kristen3 chapter 8 . 8/17/2012
OK, I think I should just quit this fandom, and find something new to write about, b/c I'm clearly out of my league here! (Don't worry, I'm just being dramatic...I think!). Oh, this is SO good and melt-worthy! I would never have thought to have Daphne remember back to "Midwinter" and that line. I LOVE seeing details crop up in a story, I'm thrilled you thought of it!
Kristen3 chapter 7 . 8/17/2012
Ohhhh...how melt-worthy is THIS?! I'm so sorry for not catching up w/ this story sooner, but I promise to fix that ASAP! I can tell the rest of this is going to be amazing! :)
MensaCat chapter 10 . 8/16/2012
You are an unbelievably skillful wordsmith. Your writing is so descriptive; I can see every scene play out in my head. I do hope there are more chapters of this story - I could read it forever.
leighann415 chapter 9 . 8/11/2012
Hmm, can't wait to see what Daphne does for Niles! This really had me melting a lot. I loved it, as usual! :) Will be looking forward to more!