Reviews for Lightning Bolt
Guest chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
love it!
MakorraLove97 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Awwww! This was a really sad but reeeally good story! I can't wait to read the other chapters! Keep up the good work! :D

Hey, I just wrote my first Teen Titans fanfic and I would really like it if you check it out and gave me your opinion on it, thank you! :)

NerdyAthlete chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
I like it, it's well written, and funny ...Keep writing! !
u r awesome chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
Wow Slade is just mean and bad. Poor Robin! He is jumping to conclusions too quickly! Great update! You write really well! Please update soon! I can't wait for the rest!

u r awesome
The Lunitic chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
This is a great Idea but... I just can' follow it. The formatting is so hard to read tat I stopped on the first chapter. If you could fix that, I was be more than happy to finish this different but great story.
LoreRobStar chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
Ahhh! Update Update Update! I love this, is so exciting and suspenful. Dont forget to update! Yeah, well I hope you dont take too long...Did I said Dont forget to Update? Getting annying, byebye! ;D
LoreRobStar chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
-"Do you want anything else? Hot soup, or ice cream, or, *gulp* sickness pudding?"

-Glorfnog, he must have terrible handwriting.

Those make me laughed hard! :D

Good Job, I'll keep reading now...
u r awesome chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Oooooh this was a great story! It had a great beginning and great details. Everything flowed so well. I can't wait for Starfire to tell Robin she loves him (or the other way around). Please update soon.

u r awesome
MonicaDayne87 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Very nice. I look forward to the next chapter. It's well written and the titans all seem to be in character. Great Job! Hope to read more of it soon.