Reviews for I'll Hold Him Off
EmzThehexNinja chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This makes me want to cry its so sweet!
Emma chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I am sobbing. You really know how to toy with your reader's emotions. Please, keep it up!
MelGinnylover chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Thats it now. I cant take it anymore. I am a whiner I agree. but a lazy bum even more. Why cant you put all the one shots under one heading so that I can comment once for all and keep my conscience clean. its a real pain on my conscience when I dont review something thats this good.
MissEMT chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
brilliant. short and poignant, really well done.
kl chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
i died
a random nobody chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Hi! Ok this is perfect. It makes me sad, but in a good way, ya know? James is so bold, I know I wouldn't be that brave. But anyways, flawlessly written! This is awesome! :)

Also, I'm so sorry! :( I hope your issues are resolved really really soon! :)
jacqstoned chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
You are such a powerful writer. So few words and you can shake the soul. This is amazing. Keep it up.
Ashlee Pond chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
This was so sad, but very well written. Nice job capturing his last moments and his love for his family.
Ccilia chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Very nice fanfiction, it seems so real, way which you write his last moments, last thoughts,...
a random nobody chapter 1 . 5/24/2012

Also, I'm so sorry! :( I hope your issues are resolved really really soon! :)
JessandDarcy chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
This is so good and so sad!
diggzer chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Aww, that made me cry. :) *wipes nose on sleeve* WELL DONE!

By the way, I'm sorry I haven't been reading or reviewing the rest of the chapters in ETFAL. As soon as my exams are over, I'll start reading and reviewing them! :)

Plus, you don't need to pressurize yourself. It's OK, update any story any time you like.
Jpottersgirl chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Wow! This is AMAZING! This is really good! I love this story. You could do a 2 shot and Have Lily's POV. You are a very talented writer good job on this story! And I'm sorry about your troubles. :(
OhTex chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Fantastic!

Beautifully heartbreaking...especially the way you mixed a little humour in about the stairs. It made it so bittersweet and so moving.

I love the way you wrote James and Lily's relationship too:

"He should have told her he loved her, that he hated that this had happened to them, that he would do anything to ensure her safety. But surely she knew that already."

That's always how I imagined their relationship to be; a sort of deep connection that sometimes had no need for grand gestures or fancy words.

Anyway, enough of my nonsense! Overall, a wonderfully heartbreaking last scene!
harrykissedher chapter 1 . 5/24/2012