Reviews for Freedom Divergence 0214761
Tigerlillyth chapter 1 . 5/13
wow... That was pretty intense.. youre really in character, its so cool and the idea itself could be directly from the show!
Wrathie Winsre chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Yeah - this is great.
I didn't expect the last part, the first part, yes, but the last part.
Yeah, using those 3 signature words, and her rage and anger and /Freedom/
Yep - this is a good fic, really, the last part, that caught me /totally/ off guard.
It has been a while since you published it, but it's still nice to receive reviews for it, right?
jxowen chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I loved the twist. Didn't see it coming.
Audemed chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Wow, I loved it. Consider writing more, perhaps?
JDH1080 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Bravo, bravo,
Loved it. I really could see this happening in the orginal timeline. Very good.
Terikel chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Incredible. Go, Christina!
Even though I'm a bit disturbed that she now has an army of mind slaves. Well, that's still better than letting SERN win, muahaha.
EtherealFox chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Haha yes! That was a fantastic opening chapter.

I take it the use of "El. Psy. Congroo." was intended to mirror how "Steins Gate" started as something Okabe made up with no real meaning, to having a specific and very important meaning. It works.
molten2metal chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
That was a good read. Well done. Kurisu Makise is so awesome!
Cinderella Girl626 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
This was really good. I wish it was continued though. The idea and concept for it is pretty cool. :)
Chibijanai chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
You know, this is why 'Christina (da!)' is so epic.

Haha. 'Lucky idiot.' You really wouldn't believe that he has an IQ of 170 and aces test easily. The only one who can really shoot him down is Kurisu, even though the theory that 'Time travel is impossible' was disproved when... well, she became the mother of the Time Travel theory.

'Gunfire had never sounded so free.' Well, to her. Aren't all these people semi-hypnotised, not that they wouldn't want to stick SERN 6 feet under or anything but... Damn, I wanna say those words in THAT moment. Would be epic.

El Psy Congree. I mean Congroo...