Reviews for The Galaxy is the Limit: Fracas
Reploid Avenger chapter 21 . 1/1/2014
A very well written story, I enjoyed the plot, the characters and the character development through out the story, The romance between Arhea and Timir was wonderful, I hope one day you plan to write a sequel.
Loki's Son chapter 10 . 6/17/2012
We get answers and more mystery all at the same timer. The ol' Tease n Taunt ploy and it works. The characters that you intend to carry teh story with have been getting a lot of face time. Lesser characters obviously get less exposure. They ARE lesser characters after all but the audience still likes info about them to be dropped here and there

It's coming along apace so keep up the momentum and this can get very satisfying. :)
Loki's Son chapter 9 . 6/15/2012
Many happenings in this chapter. Arhae and Timor's relationship begins to firm up into something lasting and they're getting playful which is always fun. The banter flowed effortlessly and sounded appropriate from what we know so far about the characters.

We caught up with Michaev and his motley bunch. The slut is referred to as an Augment. Does this mean she's Angosian or is she from another species? I'm left wondering...

The chief Romulan bad guy, whose name I can't remember how to spell and shall henceforth be known as 'bad guy', still comes across like he has a Klingon pain stick stuck up his posterior. Whether this will translate into sheer lethality later is an unknown. His engineer sure cringes around him.

And we meet more of the crew aboard the Paladin. The exchange between the engineer and Edmundson is natural enough. It feels unforced and completely free of manipulation, as it should.

The story is progressing nicely and the holes are starting to be filled in. I look forward to more. :)
Loki's Son chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
Now the revelations begin to come aplenty. As promised we see more of Arhae's past, including more on her connection with Greco, and we learn more about her family. She's becoming fleshed out and it is an intriguing picture.

New characters abound, even if only in passing reference. And the Paladin will be joined by a Klingon on battle group, only, these Klingons aren't friendlies. Should make for an interesting time.
Loki's Son chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
Overviewing the last two chapters, it is easy to see the contrasts between them. Chapter 5 is full of half hidden plots and twists to be had very soon and chapter 6 is a straight forward piece of narrative.

It will be interesting to see how each contrasting piece of the puzzle unfolds. The contrasts in styles keeps the reader busy trying to figure out what happens next.

This entire story reminds me of a developing puzzle. It keeps you guessing through a haze of smoke and mirrors. It seems to work for the author so I'm not complaining. :)
Bayne chapter 5 . 6/2/2012
WOW! I am liking this too much... I want more LOL... You are a great writer, Keep up the amazing work, you have me roped into this now :) Very Well done hun!
Bayne chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
Hmmmmmmmm The plot seems to be thickening... I love the new chars, great comedic presence coupled with a serious situation.. Well done... I can't wait for more.. Wonderful!
Bayne chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
HAHA... I love her drunken personality, reminds me of someone though. Oh and that Lyle guy... look like a good character.. you're keeping me reading.. keep up the good work!
Bayne chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
Hmmmmmmm... interesting, is that a little sympathy and romance coming from a Romulan? Hehe, good chapter hun, im liking immensely.
Bayne chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Well, I have to say, this intro is well put together. This is the beginning of something Big I think, Keep going hun your on fire so far.
Loki's Son chapter 5 . 6/2/2012
Aha, the ideas gestated and birthed this wonderful chapter. Arhae gets a little more developed and we begin to feel for her even more. The choice she is making is a wrenching one and she has to compromise not only with past relationships but present ones as well. And the more BDSM aspects were handled with aplomb.
Loki's Son chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
Now the plot is coming together! We have a full cast of baddies who are happily marching off to conquer the universe...or destroy it. How will our protaganists respond? Keep reading and find out. :)

Nice work on the character development and plot. We're still just getting snatches but it is forming a larger canvass.

The structure of the story was also cleaned up in comparison to earlier chapters. It flowed much more smoothly and was easier to read.

Keep up the good work! :)
Loki's Son chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
Nice progression. The characters are coming alive now. They have their own virtues and foibles. A leavening of humor and sweetness helped.

You're still sparse with details of the plot but what shades that we have are getting interesting.

Looking forward to more!
Loki's Son chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
Fascinating beginning. Diane Duane would be proud as you take her basic concepts and leap them into the 24th century. We're already getting a subtle feel for the characters and it just makes the reader want more. Looking forward to it! :)
Scar211 chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
Nice start to the story, I look forward to seeing how this progresses