Reviews for Contact
Netchka3 chapter 3 . 8h
Good story. Looking forward to reading more when you get the latest chapters posted.
Stephen chapter 3 . 7/12
You coming back to this anytime soon?
ASTRALGEEK chapter 3 . 6/17
Are you done yet?
Carlthompson chapter 3 . 9/10/2014
i can not wait for the next chapter
err chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
I have a question! They say they are using radio waves, which most star trek ships don't even detect unless they are specifically looking for them, and I have never seen or heard of any star trek ship opening radio communications without modifications first. They just don't use it anymore. So how do the colonial ships even pick up the hail? And it seems kinda hostile for a starfleet hail (I know it's not prime universe so that second one's fairly understandable).
Just what I thought.
Agent-G chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
I'm not sure I'm liking this story, the chapters are way too short and the story seems rushed given that you have the Colonial Fleet suddenly show up in Earth's solar system without ANY other Starfleet outpost, station or ship seeing this. You can't just have an entire fleet of ships cross Federation space and not be noticed. Also why was Tiberius in quotation marks? That's his middle name it's not a nickname so you don't use quote marks for that.

Okay at that range yes they can scan for human life but you can't expect them to have such detailed scans to show their medical conditions that's just silly.

Plus everything is just so rushed, take your time and slow down. Add in more details for instance and don't rush through scenes like the whole first contact conversations I've seen done a lot better because others tend to flesh it out a lot more. Also I think posting an entire story until it's done is a bad idea as with feedback you'll get a better understanding of what works and what doesn't and can give you ideas that were better than what you originally planned.
Knight121198 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Liking the mood so far, cant wait to see the colonials reactions to the Earth Orbit defences and Stations as well as multiple ships of the line, sould be an eye poping awakening XD
YOURLORDANDMASTEROFINTERESTING chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
interesing
axel100 chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
I'd keep it as a ST 2009 story. Sure, TNG offers more technoloical options but ST 2009 offers you a nearly blank slate. You can still draw for TOS for inspiration or fill in your own unique take on the series the way Abrhams did with the movie relaunch.
AlbertG chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
I would recommend that you keep it as it is, a ST 2009/BSG2003 cross. Actually you have more opportunity as a 2009 cross because you can do what you want and still draw from the original ST series as necessary.

In this story, you essentially need to fill out your chapters somewhat. A beta is important but then so is your story.
JMN chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
I say go with star wars.
Animal Kingdom chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
I would stay with keeping it a Star Trek: 2009/BSG Crossover. You have a whole new universe to explore, more story opportunities by keeping it a Star Trek: 2009/BSG crossover and the technology would be more even keeping it in the Star Trek 2009 vs the Star Trek TNG time line. But please no BSG/Star Wars Crossover.
cliff.west chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
I would go with keeping it Star Trek. the tech would be more even keeping it 2009 vs TNG time line
stevebond1990 chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
I vote BSG/ST 2009
However, If your going to change it i'd say BSG/DS9
Guest chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
I'd say keep it 2009, however I agree tng offers my options.