Reviews for Little Wanderers
al chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
very good and cute. they should meet and raven should be in the show atleast. you did a great for writing
krotoxo chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
D'aww cute :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I love it
Jess D chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
This is a very good story, and loved your variation to Gar Logan accidentally meeting and befriending a young Rachel Roth. I do hope you decide to continue this story later on as its own series, whether a short one or a lengthy saga, that I leave to you. But one with them running into each other after he's joined Young Justice would be pretty good. I hope you think about it.

Until that actually happens, keep up the great writing and I can't wait to see what you'll have in store for us readers. Til then, later.
fish-egirl chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
(0o0) I love this story! Geez, you capture the characters perfectly. I love this story, and I think it would be fantastic if you wrote another chapter, but only if you want to! You know, no pressure, but really, it's a wonderful story. (0o0)
Timetrixter22 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Poor Beast Boy.
bbxraven chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Please keep going i also have a request if you don't mind could you make a story where young justice meets teen titans and the yj bb falls in love with raven
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
love it! i love bbrae!
SafirelV chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Awh that was so sweet!

I loved the description and the dialogue, and you got them perfectly in character! (at least, the the best of my knowledge)

Anyway, I thought it was very cute :)

Love, Safirel