Reviews for The Awesome and Cool Meeting
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
I think that in the end, Switzerland won.
yeet333 chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
XD wow.
Alex2cool2 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Well yeah, I saw the similarities the first time i ever watched soul eater. I paused for a second and yelled " If prussia goes to the DWMA and starts yelling about how awesome he is ( He is because he was supposed to be dead , but that would man there would be no awesomeness in this puny unawesome world) then there will be the worlds longest arguement ever"
RaVeNcLaW65 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
LOLZ
GermanPastaMiester chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
cool
Lovethehumor101 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Finally someone notice THANK YOU
Born2Ship chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
when it said that soul was swatting at gilbird i wanted to punch his face.
Sarpndo chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
lol. Those two. :)
Dogzii chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Soul and Prussia
Maka and Hungary
...never realized how much the same they were XDD

Funny story tho loved it!
Ramen7685 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Soul is just plainly cooler, I mean "Gilbert", what kinda of a name is "Gilbert", a really uncool name if you ask me.
chibibeanie chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
This story made my day, now please excuse me while I put the lungs I coughed out back in.
whatamidoinwithmehlife chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Prussia. Prussia is more awesome. soul cannot comprehend the awesome radiating from him. it's too overwhelming. anyway, this was really good! thank you for this. my friends and I always compare Gilbert to other characters too. oh well... thank you again. -W.A.I.D.W.M.L.
TheTrueBlackStar chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
The True Black Star likes how Hungary and Maka were fighting over who's gonna lose. I know. I'm The True Black Star. And uh...what was up with the "I love reviews" thing? You scared me for a minute.
The-Alizarin-Possum534 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
xD LOL Thankyou so much for writing this! It made my day.
RRJToons3 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Hi, Kenzieeeeee! That was hilarious! ;) I'll look up Prussia in Google images.