Reviews for Chasing Cars
mattcun chapter 2 . 2/3
plz write more
Bron chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
Please come back and update soon!
I Growl For Fun chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
This is amazing and know it's been a while since this was updated but I would love if this story was continued...
BunnyBear27 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
OMG! This crossover is totally awesome. And so rare. I have been trying to find a good Hp/H5-0 crossover for a while but instead found a great one by sheer luck. I can't wait to see what else happens in this story but so far it sound really cool.

thanks for writing this. I LOVE IT.
Kakazu chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
Please do another chapter soon. I think I like this one! -
silverfoxkurama chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
lol can't wait for more
Silver Ardor Dragon chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
I hope you continue this story soon. I would love to read more!
sub0chick chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
so loving this! i like harry's take on steve and danny's relationship in progress lol and i can't wait to see hwo he manages to let them know he's more than what he seems. keep up the great work, i'm looking forward to more of this :D
Roxel813 chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
please please update
x.Germ-Germ121.x chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
This sounds like it has a really good story plot, and I really can't wait to see what happens when they realize Harry isn't a cat but a person with magic.
Basilisk Ishikir chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Can't wait for more! Also can't wait for some threesome action! What will we call it? Stanry? STeve dANny harRY...
crazyness101 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Im in love with this story. This story just completely grabbed my attention the second I read the summary. Please update soon. I love all your stories and I can't say which one. I want u to update first.
Cha OwO chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
What about adult fanfiction and what's AO3? And I cant find you on hp fandom TT
cookieofwood chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I am excited to see something new from your deviously brilliant mind, especially a crossover. I like that Harry is no pushover and the way you relay the first episode of the show and cross it with Harry's point of view.
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
This sounds like it will be good!

Thanks for writing and sharing. I look forward to seeing where this leads.