Reviews for Chasing Cars
RainRaven chapter 3 . 9/9
Please, please continue this. I got hook with just the three chapters and became heart broken at how long it had been since it was updated:(
Ivy Raven chapter 3 . 8/11
Ok, I adore this fic, but I'm seriously confused. One minute everyone is talking about John's funeral and his killer, the next he's in a coma, then he's dead again... And Steve seems to think he's dead, even though Kono and Chin told him he's in a hospital and to visit him, but Danny knows he's just in a coma?! But Harry doesn't? Even though he was literally in Steve's arms when Chin said to visit him? Who knows what here?
Other than that, this is such an awesome fic, thanks for sharing!
Kneinke chapter 1 . 6/13
I do hope you decide to update agian, because this is one of my favorite H5O HP crossovers. I really can't wait to see how you let Harry be human again, but I kinda dread it so because I really like cat harry.
Awwww please update soon!
Tempt Me More chapter 3 . 1/3
I've just recently fallen in love with Hawaii five 0 and came across this story...I hate that its been a year since the last update and that's heart breaking 'cause this is an awesome story with an awesome pairing and I would love, love, love to read more soon!
Rori Potter chapter 3 . 11/29/2016
Interesting. Update soon.
Lizzie Snape-Malfoy chapter 3 . 10/23/2016
The begining is really great, I hope that you'll continue it ! I really want to see human Harry with Steve and Danny.
tashriia chapter 3 . 5/9/2016
ok, interesting story, but there are conflicts between John being dead and in a coma. You flip-flop between the two throughout the story. You will need to fix that.
dullkatelyn1 chapter 3 . 5/4/2016
plz continue the story
Shanatora chapter 3 . 1/29/2016
Sooo Good! When will you post the next chapter?
Angel4EverLostInLife chapter 3 . 12/19/2015
More please!
Almonda chapter 3 . 12/8/2015
Loved the first 3 chapters. Thank you so much for sharing.
5995ekk chapter 4 . 12/5/2015
Please take as much time as you need.
suezq chapter 4 . 12/5/2015
if i sound like im badgering you im sorry .i just want you to know that i am very excited and very pleased with your story and hoping to be able to read a hole lot more of them.
Noooo Aime chapter 3 . 11/12/2015
Hi !
Hoooooo noooooooooooo ... More ! Pleaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! Snif...
Hihihi
See you soon,for the next chapter !

Une fan ;)