Reviews for Chasing Cars
OMG I love it! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
Will this talk Harry and Steve are going to have involve the mention that wizards can become animals?

please update soon
Guest chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
MORE PLEASE!
SwordMasterZ chapter 3 . 10/22/2014
nice update soon
I Growl For Fun chapter 3 . 10/17/2014
Thank you so much for updating this story! The new chapter was definitely worth the wait and I can't wait for more! :)
mattcun chapter 3 . 10/17/2014
plz write more
AmniIsRoving chapter 3 . 10/17/2014
I'm so freakin' happy that you updated. Of course I want to rush ahead to the slashy bits, but either way I am super happy with this romance pairing. Beat of luck with your muse!
Amni
StrawberryCakeJuice chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Well I'm actually kind of disappointed with the story at the moment. I mean Harry was being portrayed as a competent auror and then now...he only gives off the feel of being incompetent more than anything else. I mean, it's cool and all with him doing the whole espionage thing and then BAM! Crooks know he's there, he get captured SEVERAL times, is turned into his cat form...yeah. I like your other stories, but I'll be leaving this one. Sorry.
mattcun chapter 2 . 2/3/2014
plz write more
Bron chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
Please come back and update soon!
I Growl For Fun chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
This is amazing and know it's been a while since this was updated but I would love if this story was continued...
BunnyBear27 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
OMG! This crossover is totally awesome. And so rare. I have been trying to find a good Hp/H5-0 crossover for a while but instead found a great one by sheer luck. I can't wait to see what else happens in this story but so far it sound really cool.

thanks for writing this. I LOVE IT.
Kakazu chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
Please do another chapter soon. I think I like this one! -
silverfoxkurama chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
lol can't wait for more
Silver Ardor Dragon chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
I hope you continue this story soon. I would love to read more!