Reviews for Kim Possible: Lost
Quinntana2 chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
:)(: HA! Like that wall and those puny guards could actually stop Shego. I like the psychologist or therapist that is working with Kim. I must thank her for persuading Dr. Director to finally let Kim and Shego meet again. I really enjoyed the discussion they had. I felt as though they addressed what needed to addressed with the insecurities and if the feelings were still there. I can't wait to see how the coming out turns out.
Quinntana2 chapter 4 . 12/27/2014
:)(: I'm so happy they're getting closer together. I like how you paint the description and give clues on the proximity to one another. The natives should learn they shouldn't mess when Shego especially when she's on her way to find Kim. I don't feel as though Kim was burning down the fields on purpose, most likely. accidental on her part.
Quinntana2 chapter 3 . 12/27/2014
:)(: Another brilliant chapter. The entire story is so brilliantly thought out or at least gives the impression that it is. Sensei just gave Shego the best motivation. Her training journey is bound to be amazing to read. I like that look into Kim's world. She is a frickkin' trooper. Anything's possible for a possible.
Chimerical chapter 9 . 11/24/2014
I really hate that you 'end' almost every one of your supposedly completed stories with a question mark. Are they done, or are they not? Is there truly going to be any sequels in the near future, or will I be left pining for an indiscriminate amount of time? I love your Kigo fics. I certainly wouldn't mind seeing some new installments to them, like this one. As always, great job.
Alene with an E chapter 9 . 10/26/2014
Awsome absolutely awsome so sweet too, just great job!:)
Rain Addict CM chapter 9 . 5/8/2014
Damn good story!
Anubis1056 chapter 9 . 3/13/2014
great story
Angel of Light 2014 chapter 9 . 2/25/2014
Another awesome story! You did an excellent job showing how everything Kim went through effected her as well as the emotions when everyone thought Kim was dead (such as Shego). You totally earned the award for best Kigo of the year!
DarXe chapter 9 . 1/25/2014
Powerful. Shego's pain at the beginning was raw, I hurt for her. And then later with Kim's pain... just ... wow.
Quinntana2 chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
:)(: I'm so hooked on this story. It's so captivating and easily holds my attention. Your writing style is spectacular.
I like the way you give the glimpses on the pass.
Shego in this depressed state, I like it. Now, I don't mean that to sound mean; I just like the way you have her written.
Shego and Kim, secret lovers, I love it.
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
:)(: Wowza, I have to hand it to you, this is already an excellent story and quite intriguing.
I'm so very curious on what has happened to Kim.
HairyLimey chapter 9 . 7/12/2013
End...?...i hope not:)
HairyLimey chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
I like this Betty...she's FUN! lol
LostLove2015 chapter 9 . 4/14/2013
Loved it! Amazing work! (:
Gingerstorm101 chapter 9 . 4/10/2013
The end kinda reminds me of a recent episode of Greys Anatomy