Reviews for Kim Possible: Lost
Anubis1056 chapter 9 . 3/13
great story
Angel of Light 2014 chapter 9 . 2/25
Another awesome story! You did an excellent job showing how everything Kim went through effected her as well as the emotions when everyone thought Kim was dead (such as Shego). You totally earned the award for best Kigo of the year!
DarXe chapter 9 . 1/25
Powerful. Shego's pain at the beginning was raw, I hurt for her. And then later with Kim's pain... just ... wow.
Quinntana2 chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
:)(: I'm so hooked on this story. It's so captivating and easily holds my attention. Your writing style is spectacular.
I like the way you give the glimpses on the pass.
Shego in this depressed state, I like it. Now, I don't mean that to sound mean; I just like the way you have her written.
Shego and Kim, secret lovers, I love it.
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
:)(: Wowza, I have to hand it to you, this is already an excellent story and quite intriguing.
I'm so very curious on what has happened to Kim.
HairyLimey chapter 9 . 7/12/2013
End...?...i hope not:)
HairyLimey chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
I like this Betty...she's FUN! lol
LostLove2015 chapter 9 . 4/14/2013
Loved it! Amazing work! (:
Gingerstorm101 chapter 9 . 4/10/2013
The end kinda reminds me of a recent episode of Greys Anatomy
The Last Poison Apple chapter 9 . 8/13/2012
Nicely written :D It was a good story, with great characterization through it all. I love how the ending really did tie in with everything else before. Great job!
Nink chapter 9 . 7/8/2012
end o.o? no more D:? none at all D: bu bu it was like JUST getting started ;; sequel D: pleeeease
Guest chapter 9 . 7/3/2012
This was great! Awesome chapter, I loved it!
longnite chapter 9 . 6/29/2012
I have to admit it took me a bit to come back to this one and work through your jungle adventure for Kim here. You very talented as a writer and the premise of this tale is quite violent, which is what kind of kept me at arms length. It was rewarding to bull through those parts and see how you addressed the characters on the various trials suffered.

Really enjoyed the development between Shego and Ron. The setting for their first meeting after Kim's loss was a very moving. Not a bis Ron fan, but your had to cheer for the hero that would pull his foe from that dark ledge and be a part of her rescue. Once you get past the cats...you really get the treasure that is lying just beneath the surface! Very well played! ;)
u r awesome chapter 9 . 6/26/2012
Aw. This story was beyond amazing! The ending was really sweet and cute and it surprised me! It was all a trial! Ah, I should have seen that coming. I loved the part where the monks where all exhausted. They were funny.

I can't believe this story is over. I'm gonna miss it. Your writing was fantastic and I'm sure this story will stay in my mind for a really long time! Your writing was perfect to me. All of the details, characters, imagery and dialogue were great! I also liked the humor in this story whenever it occurred. I enjoyed reading this story and I am very thankful that you posted it. I really liked it and it is a great story. I hope you continue writing and I can't wait to read more of your stories. Great job and good luck!

u r awesome