Reviews for Butterflies So Crazy
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Very cute fic!

I think you did a good job with this. Brenmeleon is probably one of my favorite pairings right now and I think you did a great job writing this. It was very cute and realistic. I loved the little addition of Amber and Letch in there, and I loved Chameleon, as always.

Keep up the great work!
stretch the faunlet chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
You cease to amaze me with your writing AND your ability to make me like a pairing I never even thought about. XD But damn, I still hate Amber for some reason. XD You know why. Anyway, I liked this but I do hope to see another Lizenda from you, and maybe another Goggle/Missy? ;) Hey, a girl can ask, can't she? XD

Keep up the great work, sis! :)
Little Pink Neko chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
As I said, I'm so, so sorry I didn't review this sooner! Really, I am.

First of all, this is really cute. Like super, super cute. Cavity-worthy cute. I loved the way you narrated Brenda's thoughts. They felt really realistic and, of course, cute. I actually think this pairing is really cute! I'd never thought of it before. Wow, there are so many pairings in HHE, huh? Also I loved that you included Amber, 'cause I really like Amber. And that you inclued Amber/Letch! I love that pairing. Anyway, I think BrendaChameleon is really cute. This one-shot was literally a joy to read. It really made me happy. And I thought the last bit about Brenda wearing her shirt backwards was really cute and funny. This was a lovely little gem. I can't wait to see what pairing you do next! ;)