Reviews for 101 and not Dalmatians
Izzyyy chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
LOL this story cracked me up real bad
Nani chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
Amazing. Your level is writing is just amazing. The way you describe everng with the utmost detail and understanding. I love it. This was a great story and a wonderful insight into the life and mind of Scott, and also into the minds of men. Very well done.
Jun chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
Oh, this is a wonderful take on a central and mostly misunderstood and misrepresented relationship. You made me even like Scooter, of all people! And somehow, you manage to be both realistic and romantic at the same time. Kudos.
Duke Storm chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
Very, very good. But just one thing. I don't think Sabertooth actually regenerates. He's just very tough, which is different.
Foenixfyre chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
You have a gift for writing the truth in the most beautiful way imaginable. I'd hoped to read "Sleepy Dragon," but I couldn't get to your site. Could you possibly send me an email when it's back up? Thanks.
Neva chapter 1 . 9/27/2002
"And on page 2, he doesn't reach for her heaving beasts." (That's from Friends - TOW Rachel decides to write a romance novel.)

Okay, so I couldn't not blush during some parts of this ficlet. But it was cute, the descriptions of the different kinds of bodice-rippers were hilarious, and it was all oh so Scooter.
Narnvaire chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
Wow. You're right, I really did like this. Non-mush sex talk! Beautiful. I feel odd saying that, but it's just that.
ororoiqadi chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
Hey, Min! This was fantastic! Great job!
SkittleSKS chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
That was so perfectly Scott. Viewing things from a detached viewpoint until it came to Jean, and served with a top of dry humor. Bravo!
Dejah chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
That was good. Funny in a blunt, biting sort of way, as I'm sure you meant to be. I didn't find it crude. I have too many close guy friends to think of anything so mild as crude. Personally, I would have given it a PG-13, but the R is good, for safety reasons. I liked it. I can see my closest guy friends, or my brother, talking just like that. Maybe my thought process is too much like a guys after all these years, but hey, at least they can talk about it!

Great jog!