Reviews for Fire and Ice
Drakai chapter 22 . 7h
It's interesting how often Serbia is used as a bad guy or an extension of Cold War Russia by Americans.

I don't know where I was going with this. Somewhere, I assure you.
To tell you the truth, I don't really care about Pepper. I get that a lot of people like her. I just find her kind of annoying.
Grahamgirl93 chapter 24 . 3/3
Loved it!
rounakgolechha chapter 24 . 1/30
Hello there
First of all...Thanks for writing this
I have read all of the sequels of fire and ice and still want to read more
and your stories are just awesome
plz post more stories
SweetXscape chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
Love it!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/11/2015
Best chapter so far
Eurisse chapter 6 . 4/29/2015
That was a nice twist. Owyeaaah! I like where this is going but please no excessive drama. Drama makes my brain bleed. Too much of something isn't good, tbh and so I'm looking forward to more ass-kicking than crying, whaling and whining. Also, this chapter seems a lot better than the previous one. Probably because it's more detailed and well-constructed. What I mean by well-constructed is that, unlike the former chapter, this chapter didn't include anything that just randomly pops out of no where lol. It's really fun reading this story XD
Eurisse chapter 5 . 4/29/2015
There was a nice transition to the events in this story and I like it. You weren't very detailed about descriptions and if that's what you fancy, I cant find it in myself to disagree. I like the fact that the story's going through a fast pace but I think that some things aren't just meant to be rushed. Just like how one minute you were enjoying watching ballerinas as they glide across the stage and then the next you're already trapped between two mountains. I lol-ed at that scene btw. I know that this story's going to be very fast so I'm already going to brace myself for future time /event warping.

and oh, Steve and Nat's interaction was so adorably innocent. I can't help but squeal and feel like a high school student again... damn, old times. Tony and Nat's on the other hand just screams SEXUAL looool. Not that I have anything against it ;)
Eurisse chapter 4 . 4/29/2015
Also, I forgot to mention in the last chapter review that Clint doesn't actually call Natasha "Tasha" instead he calls her "Nat". and nope this is not a complaint, just letting u know.. is all :)

So Pepper finally made an appearance in your story, I'm half glad- half not. I guess it's because I don't want her to be reduced as the "girl-that-gets-in-the-way" kind of character haha. On the other hand, it is quite fun to see an interaction between Steve and Nat. It was cool and very refreshing. I'm really excited to see where this story will lead us.

Again, I could not pin you for any grammatical error. It was as fun as it was in the previous chapters... it's really good!
Eurisse chapter 3 . 4/29/2015
Aww.. isn't it sweet? Clint and Natasha's friendship is real even when everything in this story could be made-up... the only thing that'd stay real is their friendship and I like it how you gave us a small glimpse of their past. It was very touching. Other than that, I'd say that this story was really flawlessly done although I feel like everything's been kind of rushed. Anyway, the next chapter seems very promising. I hope I can finally get some ass-kicking. Ehe.
Eurisse chapter 2 . 4/29/2015
I could not help but laugh every time. The sarcastic remarks had me laughing so bad haha. This too, is very well-written albeit short... and I'm so glad that it is now completed or else I would have gone mad while waiting for an update.

I am just wondering about Pepper? She wasn't mentioned at all... is it correct to assume that she doesn't exist in the plot of your story? if she doesn't then I think it would be kind of odd. Also, I ship CaptainA./BlackW. and was thrilled to find out that there's a slight hint of the pair in the story. Oh, I just love this story of yours. It keeps getting better.
Eurisse chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
Wow, that was amazing for a first chapter. You captured their characters so perfectly that I am genuinely at awe. The personality and the sarcasm were spot on. The story was very well-written and I could not ask it to be anything but. You did such a great job for a first chapter, congrats! Now I'm really looking forward to read the other chapters :)
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 24 . 2/22/2015
OMG! I love it, this fic is really AWESOME! Congrats Excellent work 3:-)
Guest chapter 24 . 2/11/2015
Yesssss just yesss love the writing loved everything about this story i want mooorrree
Guest chapter 23 . 7/5/2014
Great book! Absolutely loved the happy ending!