Reviews for Just Hulking Out
TheDarkSideHasCookies101 chapter 13 . 9/15/2014
hahaha that text about probing cracked me up in the middle of class... haha yes Mrs Evens I do find my biology homework funny. yes of course im doing work...
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 13 . 3/26/2014
love this story. maybe next it's a avengers assemble flse alarm at some obscene time or something military related
Mrs Capt Jack Sparrows chapter 13 . 7/22/2013
great story, though I keep getting thrown by random British words/phrases... I had to look up what the heck you meant by 'lose the plot'... I thought you meant like... the story line... or like... the sequence of events... and I had to look up 'spanner' and 'strop'... but I'm still not 100% on what 'strop' means... and shopping trolly instead of shopping cart...
Pheonix Autumn chapter 13 . 7/17/2013
Love the story so far!
slashygirl4ever chapter 13 . 5/11/2013
I just discovered these and am absolutly in love! 3 please make more soon :)
Anon chapter 13 . 5/9/2013
I still love reading these.

"I've seen your dick too many times."

ROFL
sv4me chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
Awesome! More story with IM3 stuff please!
nessa11997 chapter 13 . 5/8/2013
Iron Man 3 is amazing, the chapter is fantastic, thanks for the chapter
Adele365 chapter 13 . 5/8/2013
Ah, yes... This explains why Bruce was completely grey by the time they got around to showing him... "Dammit Jim I'm a real doctor, not a therapist!" Lol
Jedi-Bant chapter 13 . 5/8/2013
This is awesome, so glad your muse is back, wish mine would and you're right even though it took forever to get to the end of the credits, that was the best part of the whole movie!
Salokin Semaj chapter 13 . 5/8/2013
Oh god I though this story was dead. That was cool though, never thought Bruce could hulk out in his sleep.
ORgasmicPigeon chapter 12 . 2/2/2013
Haha, this is so cool? :D xx
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
Ahh! Brony-goodness! Lol! This was hilarious!
Hellen Highwater chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
TOO MUCH FUNNY
Trunksdh666 chapter 12 . 10/29/2012
Couldnt get to sleep again, so i thought it read some of your stuff... i forgot how brilliant this chapter was :) proper laughing away.

so glad my phone doesnt do stuff like that any more lol :)