Reviews for Trouble Between Worlds
WyldClaw chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Looks like blade has a crush on fluttershy
Mike101 chapter 84 . 2/16/2013
Summarizing your last five chapters This story had a huge ending. Everypony lost their nanopacks, well actually did Cosmic Breeze lose his nanopack? I thought that he was beaten by Zeral and then was carried around by RD. The celebration was much needed after what they went through. The book that Twilight made with her friends contributions was a surprising addition. This story was everything that I could have hoped for. This was awesome. I hope that you make another MLP story in the future.
jgames chapter 84 . 2/15/2013
Awesome! Simply awesome!
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I bet zeral won't be happy when he finds out the brothers were right about the ponies being the intelligent life form
jgames chapter 82 . 2/14/2013
Aaaaah! Zeral's ghost of revenge! When will this guy die?
jgames chapter 81 . 2/13/2013
This is getting intense. I can tell you're rearing up for the epic finally. Go get him Twi!
Mike101 chapter 79 . 2/9/2013
For the most fragile of the mane six Flutters seems to be handling her nanopack about to be destroyed the best. This fight is cool and intense.
jgames chapter 79 . 2/9/2013
Jeeze! Is he invincible or something? Every second of battle he just get's stronger. And poor Twilight will have her hooves full beating him by the time she gets to Ponyville. Great chapter! Allons-y!
Mike101 chapter 78 . 2/8/2013
Very cool chapter. Looks like you taking out Valkyrie next. Does Breeze and Blade have names and conversations with their nanopacks as well? I look forward to your next update.
Mike101 chapter 77 . 2/1/2013
I can't believe you went and killed Jetwing. She was 20% cooler than all the other nanopacks with her awesome speed and amazing looks. Jetwing's armor was awesome. All the nanopacks have to make these sacrifices although it was do that or have them die with 2 of the mane 6 die with them. A great chapter only because Jetwing went out like a boss.
Mike101 chapter 76 . 1/26/2013
Oh I think you gave Rainbow a pretty awesome idea cloud. Dashie is one smart mare after all. Good chapter and neat creativity.
Mike101 chapter 75 . 1/25/2013
Unlike other villains Zeral doesn't know when to take a break in-between rounds of fighting. In his power he doesn't feel much exhaustion does he? So then how you you stop a missile?
Mike101 chapter 74 . 1/20/2013
Oh come on. You killed Bubble. Zeral isn't even dead yet either. Pinkie lost her nanopack and her friend. I wonder what they'll do without their hacker? I like how you are giving the nanopacks their own identities and looks. Losing Bubble is a serious blow to the team.
Mike101 chapter 73 . 1/20/2013
Good stuff. You hit on all kinds of emotions in such a short amount of words.
Mike101 chapter 72 . 1/14/2013
About time Twi put that on. It really completes her suit. The battle's awesomeness has been doubled. Oh the password is going to be very funny isn't it. It's not Reaper is it? Oh well I'll see next chapter. See ya later cloud.