Reviews for When Online Meets Offline
Veronique24 chapter 26 . 8/5/2013
Your story was a joy to read!
Veronique24 chapter 21 . 8/4/2013
Veronique24 chapter 18 . 8/2/2013
Where was Jasper in deed...
Veronique24 chapter 15 . 8/2/2013
Love it!
Veronique24 chapter 12 . 8/2/2013
depthindance chapter 25 . 5/30/2013
OMG I AM SO GLAD I GOT TO READ THE WHOLE THING THIS TIME! I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! OMG, ITS THE ONLY FANFIC THAT HAS MADE ME LAUGH MY ARSE OFF! HAHAHA OMG, THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE BEST STORY EVER CREATED! THANKS FOR SHARING YOU'RE AMAZING IMAGINATION WITH US!33333
AnuluvesTwilightSeries chapter 26 . 3/30/2013
Not a fresh plot but I liked the story. All the drama was good it was sad how ppl didn't wanted Bella and jasper together but in the end they finally got together woohoo phew I hated whenever Bella and jasper had misunderstanding coz of that Jessica uff, but thanks to der friends they always ended up together awww. I loved Em, Ed, Alice and rose in this FF they were all so fun. Loved all the chapters and loved how Bella and jasper relationship grew so strong. Thanks for sharing it kudos.
ladyj0490 chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
Wow Bella is nuts! I would've dropped Alice like a bad habit.! What kind of friend burns your clothes cause they don't like what you wear!? And didnt want to wear what you picked out? Wow and she's supposed to be Bella's best friend? Naw Bella is way too passive. I would've punched Alice in the face no way I would still be calling her a friend let alone my best friend.

I hope Jasper can redeem himself I want them to work out
ladyj0490 chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
I think Bella is being immature. I never really heard of a grown person not liking someone because of what they "heard" so, Jasper is a jerk even though you just met him and know next to nothing about him? He's a Jerk even though he did absolutely nothing to you and you didn't actually witness him being one? That's just stupid and it's messed up Emmet and Edward aren't defending their brother in the least.

Anyway I like it so far. I hope Bella wises up once she realizes who he is. I look forward to reading more
vampiregirl31 chapter 26 . 2/22/2013
i love it 3 i cried
Guest chapter 26 . 2/15/2013
I really loved this story. It's so sweet. Just being picky...I would say punctuation is your friend, so use it. Sentences running together made it hard to read sometimes.
VampireandWerewolfLover22 chapter 26 . 1/4/2013
LOVED IT!

Well done, it was an amazing story. I couldn't get enough of this story. You are an amazing writing. Well done once again and I wish you the very best with future stories, updates, chapters and writing. :) :)
Ilovejasperwhitlockcullen4eva chapter 11 . 12/21/2012
i think my jaw hit the floor what a great chaper
Ilovejasperwhitlockcullen4eva chapter 5 . 12/8/2012
wow poor bella and i wanna kill jasper btw not really
Ilovejasperwhitlockcullen4eva chapter 4 . 12/8/2012