Reviews for When Online Meets Offline
andrewpine chapter 20 . 7/5
So no more Bella seeing something and running off like a little baby and Em or Eddie having to threaten Jasper?
andrewpine chapter 18 . 7/5
Seriously you are going to do this crap again? how damn stupid can she be to actually believe that if he was going to meet her he would bring her along with 's getting a little old and boring.
andrewpine chapter 17 . 7/5
Are you done with the human ping pong game you are playing with them?
andrewpine chapter 16 . 7/5
Is she going to show him how good she is at giving head and what he would have missed?
andrewpine chapter 15 . 7/5
Okay let me get this is drunk and having nightmares because she is insecure because of what James did to Jasper hears her talking in her sleep telling him not to leave her so what does he do? instead of talking to her about how she feels he ignores her and and drowns his sorrows for a week or so and crushes her fragile ass does not deserve her and she should move on with her life.
andrewpine chapter 12 . 7/5
What is or was her revenge against Alice?
andrewpine chapter 11 . 7/5
Will anymore of his hall of fame hoochies be popping that the cat is out of the bag? what kind of pay back will she have in store for her friends ?
andrewpine chapter 10 . 7/5
I could never have a friend like never listens ,does what she wants no matter what her friend says to does not show her friends any respect and does not think she is ever doing anything she is a gossiper that started all of the problems in this is an idiot for not standing up to her crap.
andrewpine chapter 9 . 7/5
Why are you writing Bella as such an that really look like Jasper had planned this? I still blame Alice for tainting Jasper and Bella's chance to get together due to her gossiping about him before they even met.
andrewpine chapter 7 . 7/5
First off I need to go back to the beginning when Alice opened her mouth to Bella telling her how Jasper was even before they met and she could form her own opinion of he is fighting an uphill battle and she is looking at him through biased need to be able to start over on a even playing we need to find out how she had been hurt before by some other womanizer and his hoochies.
andrewpine chapter 6 . 7/5
Wonder how Lauren feels about being written as a slut for eternity Bella breakdown and let him explain or give him the cold shoulder for awhile? will they end up going to the Gala together or will she be going with will we ever get the back story on why she hate womanizers? how badly was she hurt before and by whom? was it Jake?
andrewpine chapter 5 . 7/5
One thing,office romances can be bad... so what is his problem? does he not know how to lock a door ?
andrewpine chapter 2 . 7/4
Seriously cannot wait to find out what turned her away from she should not have been so judgemental just because of what Alice told her about Jasper before she knew both sides.
Sassyvampmama chapter 26 . 3/22/2015
This was so sweet, thanks for sharing.
angelofdeath86 chapter 26 . 3/3/2015
I luv this story i read it every time i get on her good write