Reviews for When Online Meets Offline
Sassyvampmama chapter 26 . 3/22
This was so sweet, thanks for sharing.
angelofdeath86 chapter 26 . 3/3
I luv this story i read it every time i get on her good write
kathleen.kelleyhendrickson chapter 26 . 1/15
Loved it! You are very talented... And great story ideas!
litanolastar chapter 26 . 12/6/2014
Good Story!
Calyptra chapter 8 . 11/16/2014
I know for sure that I wouldn't 've able to forgive any of them for the chat thing if I was Bella. At least not easily. I wonder how you decided on handling it.
Calyptra chapter 6 . 11/16/2014
Why didn't Em warn her about the chat? I thought he wanted to protect her...pf
Calyptra chapter 5 . 11/16/2014
I am not surprised that you wrote the scene in his office. without a little drama it would be kind of boring. TThere Are bound to be problems if someone tries to change drastically until this person succeeds.

Bella leaving work crying and crying again at home is a little to much in my opinion. She has known the man for 3 days, she doesn't know he is her chat buddy. Yes, she might have a crush, but such a strong reaction isn't because of a crush. He hasn't even attempted to date her yet, so he is single.
Jasper-Damon's Princess chapter 26 . 7/30/2014
I'm sad I wont be able to read anymore of this awesome story. It made my days when i got to read it i loved it and I'm so thankful that u came up with such an amazing story thank u so much :) congrats on writing a story everyone loves ingluding myself. Personally it one of my favorites and believe me I've read a
lot but this one is one is one of the best Ive
read so thank u i loved it :)
-Belle
k.clabots1995 chapter 26 . 5/13/2014
Awww! How cute I love this story!
Veronique24 chapter 26 . 8/5/2013
Your story was a joy to read!
Veronique24 chapter 21 . 8/4/2013
Veronique24 chapter 18 . 8/2/2013
Where was Jasper in deed...
Veronique24 chapter 15 . 8/2/2013
Love it!
Veronique24 chapter 12 . 8/2/2013
depthindance chapter 25 . 5/30/2013
OMG I AM SO GLAD I GOT TO READ THE WHOLE THING THIS TIME! I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! OMG, ITS THE ONLY FANFIC THAT HAS MADE ME LAUGH MY ARSE OFF! HAHAHA OMG, THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE BEST STORY EVER CREATED! THANKS FOR SHARING YOU'RE AMAZING IMAGINATION WITH US!33333