Reviews for The Various Intonations of Bored
SueMiller chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
That was great :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
I loved this one so much...so romantic...I hope you continue writing about johnlock, you are very good at it
cole5148 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Well written, great pairing awesome details. hot hot hot!
Ryder Bellamiren chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This was amazing. I never thought about that way and for some reason this amuses me more than it should. Thanks for writing this!

Now, to go through the rest of your stories...

Ryder
mercuryandglass chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Delightful piece of fluff.
Meowbowwow chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
This was so amazing! SO so so so amazing and adorable. :))) 3
Lady Ginger chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Cute and fluffy and suddenly bang: HOT!
Hey chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Surprisingly good! Loved it
cccahill18 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
This was quite adorable :) I love the initial text conversation and Sherlock's note and poem for John especially. Kudos!
Left4Brittany chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
There is no accurate way for me to describe how brilliant this story is. The texting in the beginning, my favorite part, instantly stole my attention. And kept it throughout! Very well in character and amusing. Had me laughing and giggling. I want one of his cupcakes! Through the rest of your story had me awe-ing and giggle-snorting and being so emotional that I'm sure Sherlock would have puked! XD And then the poem! Ohohohoh the poem-so definitely Sherlock. That was fantastic. Icing on the delicious bulletproof cupcake! Very well done, and kudos for keeping them in character. I do have to say that the text part was wonderful and unique. I hope you use the texting idea again in the future (unlike a lot of other stories D: I feel the texts are an important trait in their lives!) Brilliant story! I look forward to more! (And sorry for the ramble! Can't retain myself!)
yellowrainbow07 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Amazing! :) And the poem at the end is beautiful in such a Sherlock way.
darkangel1211 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I really like this one :-) have faved - please keep writing!

Darkangel1211