Reviews for The Revenge Game
Rio Craziness chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
Finally blu managed to say the three magic words , wonderful chapter
Rio Craziness chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
it's seems that everything is peaceful to blu, but he don't know that the danger is so near to him, great beginning
Ricardo the Black Hawk chapter 10 . 7/27/2013
Good old I wanna party. Glad Blu and Jose are safe, and Nigel is dead.

So Nigel is dead and Jose is now good. 4 robe membes dowm, 2 to go. XD

And I give this story 7 out of 10. XD
Ricardo the Black Hawk chapter 9 . 7/27/2013
No epic battle? Ah, well. I liked this chapter though, and it seems Blu, Jose and Nigel are screwed.

Oh. And Blu, never try to help Nigel again.
Ricardo the Black Hawk chapter 8 . 7/27/2013
And Blu has his freedom once again. XD and he and Jewel will be reunited. YA!

And are we going go have another epic battle? I hope so.
Ricardo the Black Hawk chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
I like this chapter. Its very heart-breaking to see Jewel ld she has no samba in her heart. :(

Oh. And I would like to say 1 thing

Hey Rafeal. When you said to Jewel "You're looking beautiful today" are you hitting on her?

Rafeal: "NO! How dare you! (hits me)"

Me: "OW! Why does everyone keep hitting me!?"
Ricardo the Black Hawk chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
Well, that didn't take Blu long to escape. And he used a feather to escape? He couldn't have done that during the time he was on a plane?
Ricardo the Black Hawk chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
Jewel, do not think like that. Blu loves you with all his heart. Couldn't you except the fact he might have been birdnapped?

Jewel: "DON'T SAY THAT!" (smacks me)

Me: "OW!" (rubbing my cheek)
Ricardo the Black Hawk chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
BLU! You've been caught by a at! I'll save you! (runs to save Blu) (runs back with cat scratching my face) AAAHH! GET IT OFF!

Great chapter. Nigel seems to have won. Or has he?...(turns into hawk and blends into shadows)
Ricardo the Black Hawk chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
And we have the same sucky villain Nigel. -_- Even though I'm not a big Nigel fan, I did use him a lot of times in my stories.

I like Jose though. He's okay. Good chapter.
Ricardo the Black Hawk chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
I dont have to say for this chapter. I liked it, and its nice to see the blue macaw family playing together. XD good job.
MCGamemaster90 chapter 10 . 5/17/2013
YA! Happy ending! I didn't expect Jose and Blu to survive the jump. This was a great story! Ricardo was right about your work. It's great!

Also, you did hot wings I wanna party! That's my second favorite song.

Well, this was a great story and I will read "The Shadow of Doubt" soon. Until then, MCGamemaster90 out! :D
MCGamemaster90 chapter 9 . 5/17/2013
Wow, I loved the part when Blu and Nigel fought each other. But there's one thing that confuses me. If it took a week for Nigel to arrive then why didn't Blu get his wings fixed in that time?

Oh, and Blu shouldn't have trusted Nigel. But it's so sad that Jose gave his life to kill Nigel. However, this was a great chapter.
MCGamemaster90 chapter 8 . 5/17/2013
Blu has escaped, and Jewel now though he is alive. I hope the two lovebirds will be reunited soon.
MCGamemaster90 chapter 7 . 5/17/2013
This was a very sad chapter. The way Jewel was thinking about her past had brought a couple of tears to my eyes. Even though they made have had a funeral for Blu, Jewel is still determined to find Blu. Let's hope she can.

Great chapter though.