Reviews for the abduction of psyche
Ski October chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
You are just determined to wreck my feelings, aren't you?
(That said, you're sensational).
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
*sigh* this is the type of makorra - I love half-way AU with Avatar state release through the final battle and Mako trying to reach her instead the push-and-pull cheating in the original plot.

And Mako suddenly understands that the whole world relies on Korra for balance, and that is not good. She is very, very unbalanced—.)

absolutely favorite part and completely true, compared to Aang she's much more unbalanced even if she's older when she begins her "avatar adventures" (or whatever it called), Aang had at least his spiritual side (the kinder side) to lean on for guidance (instead of it suddenly clicking in and in the most terrifying way, in the case of this story) and didn't had to deal with the "teenagers are sociopaths" phase.
incense-whiskers chapter 1 . 9/3/2012

the avatar state really is the devil, isn't it.
Lost Soul Here chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This would have been a much better reaction to the Avatar State, in my opinion. But you know, TV-Y7 rating and all.
glitters and gold chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Um, wow. Like seriously, *wow.* Kind of amazed right now.

First off, poor Korra. Gosh, poor Korra. How incredibly *awful.*

Second off, um, I love this. It's so brilliant. Honestly *brilliant* idea. The flashbacks—amazing. And the Avatar state is honestly terrifying, not to me (I sort of love it and can't wait to see Korra go nuts), but I imagine it must be to be completely outside yourself and out of control. Scary. And worse to see someone you love like that. Gosh, Mako. I love him, lovehimlovehim LOVE HIM.
Miki Vee chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
You write so beautifully! I hope to keep reading your fanfics. :3 LET THERE BE MORE ANGST so our tiny little fanhearts can break!
MidniteCurse4Eternity chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I am really addicted to this series.

And I like the angst in this. It struck me in the heart.
just-another-waterbender chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I'm pretty sure I could just feel my heart breaking as I read this story, I mean, really.. this was just insanely well-written, with beautiful metaphors. Your writing is great.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Ughh, this was just awesome. So very well written and I think you just captured this wonderfully. Hope you write more Makorra soon!
prettypinklips chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
why why would you even asdfghjkl this gave me so many angst feels ugh
invisibly inked chapter 1 . 5/27/2012

thesilvermoonlight chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
this kinda broke my heart a little. But god do I love the angsty things you write.(:
Just Lovely chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I swear with all this bittersweetness between Korra and Mako, you're going to make me cry because it's like no matter what, they're never going to be together.

I really liked the fluidity you had between the two separate scenes, the past and the present, it was a great way to show contrast, especially with how Mako had felt so vulnerable and Korra does now, maybe even too powerful.

But I really like the intimacy and emotion in the dialogue, it came alive, so to speak. It didn't seem like a part of some made up future but something that I could actually see happening. The way that you write the events make it seem so genuine, and how the past Avatars had taught Korra that lesson, it's not what I would have expected but it's easy to accept it is real. And I love how it's all in character.

This was beautifully written.
Tears of the Sky chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
This is so freaking perfect. I can totally see the Avatar Spirits doing this to Korra after Aang's lionturtle mess. It's just so... FEELS.
Synthea Black chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I really like this! It's very well-written and the dialogue is very in-character! You did an amazing job.

Is this just going to be a one-shot or are you continuing to another chapter? Please tell me it well be continued. I look forward to more installments! :)