Reviews for Pillow Talk
Elizabeth.Electrica chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
Beautiful!
RakshaDaemon chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Imagine what kinds of excuses Shep would come up if Anderson ever walked in while she was doing some research of her own... That would be brainbreakingly hilarious!
Mordinette chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Beautiful and very touching. I really enjoyed the relationship you portrayed in this story.
MorningAngel9 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
This was great. The sincerity of it was pretty touching...
Kanaydian Dragon chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
It was a pleasure to read something nice and light after crying over the last tale. I prefer to read about them being together, alive and happy, than the alternatives. Not that a good angst story isn't appreciated though, upon occasion.
XxDreamWalker chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
In... Love 3
BlueBerryFW chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Awwwwwwwwwww. This was fluffy. Yay!
platinumblind chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I have to say that even though I'm a Shakarian fan, to me the idea of human/turian loving always seemed a bit... odd. However, this fic has made me think twice about my original assumption, heh. Great writing here, well done, really enjoyed this.
Dr Girlfriend chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Sweet and sexy!
dragonlover131313 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Oh, now this is a fic I can get behind, just the two of them and pure fluff. I liked how they just took comfort with one another, this is what we should have gotten in game hahah! Great fic!
bluereplica chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Ah! I didn't realize you were the a!a who did Shepard Code, too. I responded when you posted this story on kmeme but hey, this is such good fluff it deserves two declarations of love! :D
BoundKiller chapter 1 . 5/24/2012