Reviews for Digitalia
Yaoitalia369 chapter 3 . 8/6/2015
You got some of the lines from the abriged thank you
I thought Itamon would come up and be like "Why hello~" or say "Well I call this scay Itamon~" hahahaXD
luigigirl65 chapter 3 . 4/26/2015
(I'm calling you out on that abridged reference!)
GirlFish chapter 24 . 4/18/2015
I'm fairly interested in what you do with the sequel. :-)
music-brain26 chapter 24 . 1/24/2015
AWESOME JOB ONEE-CHAN! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
NakuHetalia chapter 22 . 1/17/2015
When will the next update comes out?
This great and above left me with intrigue :o
Darkninja665 chapter 20 . 8/24/2014
Please continue this. It is an awesome story and I love it! I wanna know what happens next I wanna know! 3
Darkninja665 chapter 14 . 8/24/2014
This is really good I would really like a sequel to this when you are done!
Kin of Norway chapter 19 . 7/17/2014
I love this story! And the thing in chapter 11..xD -"Don't struggle; if you don't calm down they'll only kill you faster!" Alfamon yelled. "Oh great, now I can totally relax!" Romano spat, rolling his eyes as more vines secured him.- Am I the only one who gets reminded about Harry Potter and the Philosofers Stone here? The Devil Snare, under the three headed dog called Fluffy? And Hermoine says: "Stop moving, both of you. This is Devil Snare. You have to relax. If you don't, it'll only kill you faster." and Ron replying with: "Kill us faster? Oh, now I can relax!" No? Just me? Okay then...

Anyways, I really love the story, and I can't wait to see how it ends! Meep!
ProudCanadianGal101 chapter 17 . 5/19/2014
OH MY GOD THIS IS SUPER AMAZING KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
ProudCanadianGal101 chapter 9 . 5/19/2014
I put on hetalia ending songs at random... at the beginging it was china at the end it was japan... what a coincidance! I love it.. I just wanted to tell you that.
YUUGOU JANE YUUGO DA chapter 17 . 5/11/2014
MOAR OR I WILL FORCE FEED YOU IGGY'S SCONES!
Kratt Trio chapter 16 . 2/25/2014
Please continue it It is getting good
Riverclan23 chapter 16 . 2/2/2014
I swear you want me to explode. You do don't you! All these cliff-hangers are gonna put me into a suspense coma I just know it. You give me badassery then leave me hanging.
I love this too much for my own good.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/1/2014
Im gonna get love and cake now? yay!

i love you
Guest chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
I get a cookie for reviewing? *hopeful and adorable face that no one is physically capable of resisting*