Reviews for The Secret Circle: Season Two
Stupendously Good chapter 22 . 3/23
Really like this story, I've a huge Jake & Cassie fan so please keep that pairing, I know you need to add some drama but pleeease keep them together. Love Diana too maybe have her with a few people before she gets back to Adam. Keep writing, season 3 even if its only on Fanfiction.
Morgan chapter 25 . 3/4
It is amazing
skiesofganymede chapter 1 . 2/3
** FIRST CORRECTION **

ORIGINAL (First line has confused Cassie and Jake's voices):

"Faye, don't tell me you're jealous that Jake and I dug up my father's grave to put his body in it because me and my sister killed him." Jake said.

"Yeah." Cassie agreed. "Because the dark, in a graveyard at night, with all the spooky noises and corpses and spiders is just so romantic."

CORRECTION (First suggestion):

"Faye, don't tell me you're jealous that Jake and I dug up my father's grave to put his body in it because me and my sister [or "my sister and I"] killed him." Cassie said.

"Yeah." Jake agreed. "Because the dark, in a graveyard at night, with all the spooky noises and corpses and spiders is just so romantic."

CORRECTION (Second suggestion):

"Faye, don't tell me you're jealous that Cassie and I dug up her father's grave to put his body in it because she and her sister killed him." Jake said.

** SECOND CORRECTION **

ORIGINAL (Spelling mistake "Dian"):

It had been wrong to abandon Cassie. Dian had known that from the start. It was just that the idea of being free for once, being able to make her own decisions and live her life had been too tempting...

CORRECTION:

It had been wrong to abandon Cassie. Diana had known that from the start. It was just that the idea of being free for once, being able to make her own decisions and live her life had been too tempting...
mari chapter 2 . 1/9
i am marii
f00f00 chapter 25 . 9/16/2014
:]
XXCrazyWriter96XX chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
So I just finished the show ( I'm a little late aren't i) and i wanted to know what happens next. Since there is no more episodes I turned to fanfiction and found your story. I am more than happy to say that your story is amazing even after the 1st chapter. I am going to keep reading till I'm caught up or until you decide to end. Can't wait!
chami chapter 15 . 5/6/2014
little bit similar to the novel. fay's character, the link and all.. but have to admit this is much better than the novel. good job guys :D
i cant find the 3rd season. even the link doesn't work.
XxEyelinerHeartsxX chapter 4 . 3/26/2014
Ugh Cassie is so annoying! I loved the pizza but though! Lmfao!
XxEyelinerHeartsxX chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Oooo I'm so glad I came across this! Each chapter is like an entire episode! The way the plot is written is very realistic! I shall continue reading now! :)
charmedwiccafanforever chapter 25 . 3/13/2014
iam so glad to hear you decide to continue the secret circle series amazon
love both the books and tv show secret circle was sad to see the show to
end but iam glad it being continue in fanfiction you and your friends did and
amazon job with the secret circle season 2 i give you over 456 points for a
job well done with this story
Forcystus5 chapter 24 . 3/12/2014
Sorry the link got censured by the site. Here it is: www. fanfiction s/ 10182412 /1/ The-Secret-Circle-Season-Three

Read and review!
Forcystus5 chapter 24 . 3/12/2014
EVERYONE! The Season 3 premier of this is finally here! Here is the link: s/10182412/1/The-Secret-Circle-Season-Three
Guest chapter 24 . 2/25/2014
IM TIRED OF WAITING. I HAVE SO MUCH EXCITEMENT FOR THIS FANFICCC
Guest chapter 15 . 2/18/2014
Ahhh... Cassie and Jake... best couple ever!
Guest chapter 22 . 2/4/2014
that's not the end, is it?