Reviews for The Secret Circle: Season Two
XxEyelinerHeartsxX chapter 4 . 3/26
Ugh Cassie is so annoying! I loved the pizza but though! Lmfao!
XxEyelinerHeartsxX chapter 1 . 3/26
Oooo I'm so glad I came across this! Each chapter is like an entire episode! The way the plot is written is very realistic! I shall continue reading now! :)
charmedwiccafanforever chapter 25 . 3/13
iam so glad to hear you decide to continue the secret circle series amazon
love both the books and tv show secret circle was sad to see the show to
end but iam glad it being continue in fanfiction you and your friends did and
amazon job with the secret circle season 2 i give you over 456 points for a
job well done with this story
Forcystus5 chapter 24 . 3/12
Sorry the link got censured by the site. Here it is: www. fanfiction s/ 10182412 /1/ The-Secret-Circle-Season-Three

Read and review!
Forcystus5 chapter 24 . 3/12
EVERYONE! The Season 3 premier of this is finally here! Here is the link: s/10182412/1/The-Secret-Circle-Season-Three
IM TIRED OF WAITING. I HAVE SO MUCH EXCITEMENT FOR THIS FANFICCC
Ahhh... Cassie and Jake... best couple ever!
that's not the end, is it?
So when will you update? I honestly can't wait I'm so excited
JoriKelenaMaddianFratthewLece chapter 22 . 1/11
Oh my God. I knew it! I knew that Grant was one of the bad guys!
please update as soon as possible I showed my friends this fanfiction and they fell in love with it as we'll. we want moreee
it's almost been a year since you last updated lol and yay I'm so glad you're continuing it I'm gladd
J4X3YN chapter 24 . 1/3
This was absolutely brilliant! No joke, I spent a day and half reading through it. I loved every last bit of it, man I swear this would have made for a kick ass season 2 of The Secret Circle. It's going to be real hard reading other TSC fanfics, seeing as this was the first I ever read.

If there was one character that stood out in this entire fanfiction, it'd definitely be Faye. And to an extent Melissa. How Faye dealt with Adam and Balcoin and how Melissa became this more assertive, confident girl, I really liked the transformations these two went through. Toward the end, Cassie was annoying me with regards as to how she treated Faye.

I do, however, like how you handled the whole "Charles killed Amelia" plot and the link that Diana and Cassie set up was utter genius.

Overall, great Fanfiction story though there were a few typos and misspellings! If anyone picks up Season 2 of TSC, they need to hire you guys to do the writing! Brava :
Skyscraper15 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
You all did a great job with the Secret Circle Season Two. Hope the season Three will be out too. Great Job
Guest chapter 24 . 12/18/2013
even if you do update a new chapter or not we know you at least tried! I love this fanfic a lot