Reviews for The Taylor Lords
bill560682 chapter 4 . 11/22/2014
personally i think tim would take a while to get his head around the whole my kids are gods idea. an jill is likely the one who drags everyone to church so would take time to get her head around the idea that anyone much less her sons could in fact be gods. brad would be having the train of thought about how can i profit from this, and how can i use this to get sex.
bill560682 chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
now if the boys are going to get some sort of powers in this story which i would think they would if we are sticking with cannon then i would think brad would be the first to so how these powers could profit him and his bank account. of course everyone would do that at some point, i mean you ARE saving the world here so you should get some payback for doing the job. i think even randy would want to try and add something to his wallet to help pay the rent.
Carlton Banks chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Sucks balls
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
its really cool
Randy Taylor chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
Wow! This fic just keeps getting better and better!

I definitely like the scene towards the end with Randy and Mark. It was touching and very realistic; I could actually picture Jonathan Taylor Thomas and Taran Noah Smith acting that scene out while I was reading it.

Also, I like the shift to the ancient clock tower at the end. Nothing wrong with a change of scenery to a mysterious locale.

Great chapter, and I hope you update soon!

-Yours truly, Randy Taylor
Randy Taylor chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I'll be honest: this is the first Home Improvement fan fic I've read in probably over a year, but I can't wait to read more!

This is a unique and original idea that has a lot of directions it can go in.

I hope you update soon!