Reviews for Assimilate
Hena chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
I really like the take you have taken on this story, that of Myrnin realizing his love for Claire. And it doesn't seem like he admitted it out of the blue either. That is to say, he is alone, desperate, hungry and insane(more than usual, that is). Such a situation seems like the ideal time for Myrnin to realize the reason for his need to have Claire with him when he is lonely and vulnerable.

That being said, I love your story so far. Poor Myrnin, he is doing his best not to kill Claire. Though I wonder, what caused him to start his descent into insanity again?

By the way, I quite like your portrayal of the ghost Miranda. I really hope there is a reason as to why she is holding a gun to Claire's 's not like I love or hate Miranda. It's just that before, she usually had selfish reasons when attempting to hurt others. Yet, she always tried to help Claire when she could. So why try to kill her? Is she trying to get something out of Myrnin? Speaking of Myrnin, how will he react? He is quite unpredictable when he's like this, after all.

As usual, your story is quite amazing. Great incorporation of Hamlet, it creates a sense of foreboding. I can't wait to see what you've got in store for us next.
Formetoknowandyoutonot chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
Dafuq did I just read? This is so confusing! This is...this is...this is madness!No...THIS IS SPARTA!

On a more serious note, this is very good. Myrnin is wonderfully in character. A speedy update would be appreciated.
loulouflowerpower chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
really good,update soon
TheWolf32 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
This is very good and you can edit the title in the story section. :)

Can you please read my story called A New Life? And review it please and I shall read and review your other stories. :D

Thank you. xx

Lilly. xx
Formetoknowandyoutonot chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I was definitely about to look up 'assimiltate' in the dictionary...

Yes, assimilate makes more sense...you know...considering it's a word...
Formetoknowandyoutonot chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Quite good.

It draged a bit, but has lovely potential to be a wonderful story.

Please do update soon.
PhantasmagoricalPandemonium chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Gee, this is awfully embarassing...

Yes. The title is, indeed, spelt wrong.

*assimilate.

I pray that in time, you may come to forgive me.