Reviews for Twilight skies
Kyrrh chapter 3 . 7/18
Hey, you put Luce down as being the sun Arcobaleno, she's actually sky and Reborn's sun - you probably know this, but whatever. Liking the fic! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Wow I love your story! And the way you mention the other arcobaleno here there! o(_)o ah, but do you keep up with the manga for khr? They actually did mention lal and colly getting married in the last two chapters now that the representative battle arc was finished! Lol don't know how that will work though scince lal is in her adult body and colly is still one. Dx the two weeks ago's chapter's first two pages totally killed me though! Gyah! I'm getting off track! anyway, Keep up the good work! ;)
yamiduke13 chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
Bwahaha. This amused me. I think you did a great job. How many more are you planning on writing? Ares made me laugh haha. I signed the petition.i think its bullshit what they are trying to do to fanfiction.
yamiduke13 chapter 3 . 6/11/2012
I don't know much about the image manager. Cross that out I don't know anything about it haha.

This was fun to read. So the Arcobalano thing is that from reborn? I haven't heard of it before now. This was fantastic to read.
yamiduke13 chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
Bwhaha this was fun to read haha. YES Acheron is amazing and your making me want to read the reborn manga now haha. Blast you *shakes fist* Excellent job on this so far though.

1. I have not actually done research for my stories aside from reading the manga of said story before writing haha. I should though as it would probably make my stories better.

2. Yeah I have had times like that haha. Im friends with some weird guys that like to look up guns and shit and they love telling me about them. Ive thought a couple times this could totally get us in shit haha.
yamiduke13 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
This was written fairly well haha. I felt like the characters were all in character however I don't know Hitman haha. Only mistake I noticed was at the very beginning you forgot the n in jadens name making it jade instead. I really enjoyed reading this though :D no more questions for your readers though?