Reviews for The Shadow of Doubt
Ricardo the Black Hawk chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
YA! Blu is flying again! We should celebrate! (dancing around with music). Ahhh, maybe later, I'm tired.

Anyway, I like this story better than "The Revenge Game". It may have been shorter, but the Albion Spix Macaw really caught my interest.

And Jollo is dead. What a moron. Did you really think you was gonna get with Jewel? What a moron. And now Amber is dead, Roger is dead, Nigel is sleeping with the fishes, Jose is on the good side, and now Jollo is dead, that means 5 of the 6 members someone mentioned in your first story are defeated. I wonder who could be next?

And I love this story, and I'm gonna give it a 8.2 out of 10.
Ricardo the Black Hawk chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
Ahhhh, this is reminding me of Indiana Jones with the god-damn puzzles! But seriously, I would never go with a random bird (even though I'm human) to find something that may not exist.

Oh, and I would like to say something to Rose.

Me: "Rose, that book you have, does it tell you why is it so god-damn hard to find a flower!?"

Rose: "It's rare."

Me: "Oh, okay then. I'll let you off with that one." (fades into shadows) "I will be watching...Always...DOOOOM!"
Ricardo the Black Hawk chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
Jollo! Are you really trying to break up a family just to have Jewel to yourself!? People like you make me sick! In fact, I'm gonna make you pay! (picks up baseball bat and runs at him) AHHHHHHHHH!

(comes back crawling) he beat me up with my own baseball.
Ricardo the Black Hawk chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
So it seems a magically flower can heal Blu's wing and stop him from becoming flightless forever. Well, it is the city of magic.

Me: "Oh, and Kinski, didn't your mother teach you to never steal?"

Kinski: "No."

Me: "DON'T DO IT AGAIN!"

Jewel: (smacks me again) "DON'T TALK TO MY SON LIKE THAT!"

Me: (holds cheek with tears coming out my eyes) "Why do you keep hitting me?"
Ricardo the Black Hawk chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
And Jewel is pregnant once again. It seems they are doing an ok job at saving their kind.

But anyway, do I sound miserable? If you, I'll cheer myself up. "JEWEL, YOU'RE PREGNANT!" (blows party maker and starts singing) (does back-flip and singing) (does barrel rolls while singing).

(I stop and see everyone staring at me). "What, you never seen a hawk dance before?"
Ricardo the Black Hawk chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
And here we meet the sick pervert, crazy, paranoid, schizophrenic, and talks in third person: Jollo. Him being Albino Spix Macaw is really interesting.

Great chapter.
Ricardo the Black Hawk chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Poor Blu not being able to fly. I think it doesn't matter if he can never fly again. It's not whats on the outside, it's whats on the inside that counts.

I do like this chapter though. Great job.
MCGamemaster90 chapter 7 . 5/17/2013
Wow, beautiful ending. It was clever of Blu how he played dead to trick Jollo. The thing that Jollo tried to kill Blu with got himself killed. What a dummy.

This was a really good story. And Jewel has laid her egg too. It's good to see Blu can fly again. It was really sad when he had to walk everywhere again like when he was living with Linda back in Minnesota.

Well, I am going to read "Fall of a Hero" next and that seems like a really long story. Looks fun. :D
MCGamemaster90 chapter 6 . 5/17/2013
Good chapter. I like how Blu is there for his daughter. It seems Jollo is determined to do anything to get rid of Blu.
MCGamemaster90 chapter 5 . 5/17/2013
Jollo is trying to kill Blu and Rose just so he can have Jewel to himself?! Sicko! I wish Blu would just find out and kick his butt.

Well, let's see what happens.
MCGamemaster90 chapter 4 . 5/17/2013
And so the journey for the flower begins. I loved the part when Kinski stole Rose's book. Made me laugh a little. So three trailers eh? Just for a flower?

Must be an important flower then.
MCGamemaster90 chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
Wow, Jewel is pregnant once again. Awesome. It's good to see they have more children so they can save their kind and their chicks will grow up quick.

Here's a question for you: are the kids in this story already adolescents? Or are they still chicks?
MCGamemaster90 chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
Hmmmm, so this Jollo is the main antagonist of this story? Kool. I've never heard of an Albino Spix macaws, so I assume you came up with it.

However I did like how Jollo talks in third person. It's really interesting. Great job.
MCGamemaster90 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I feel so sorry for Blu. He still can't fly after being injured by the margays. If I was Jewel, I wouldn't care if he couldn't fly, it's what matters inside.

Cool prologue though.
Assassin's Creed Master chapter 7 . 4/1/2013
Great ending.

So Blu got to fly again, Jollo is dead, and now they wait for there new child.