Reviews for Nightmares
Airka Yumeko chapter 6 . 12/23/2014
I really enjoyed your story
Guest chapter 5 . 10/26/2014
why did they have strange dreams with that girl and not remember even when dr something released them and a mad flash is funny and terifying if your the one he is mad at
Tarienlover chapter 6 . 4/24/2014
This story was great but I am really confused...was it like a premonition or something created by the gas? And what was the point of breaking in and gassing everyone? Idk if you explain that in you're other story but if you could make it clear for me that'd be great. But anyways LOVE the story!
2lazy2login chapter 6 . 2/2/2014
Great story,and I LOVED the plot, but I feel it was a bit rushed. I think if you slowed down a bit and spent more time describing what was happening, this could be a really fantastic story! Keep at it and you'll be a really amazing author!
Shelby chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
wow! that was awesome... i mean a few mistakes that i'm sure you've already been told about but wow!
snyderk161 chapter 6 . 3/22/2013
i think u should write another chapter ASAP
Amydiddle chapter 6 . 3/22/2013
write! WRITE! WRITE!
thunder angel13 chapter 6 . 3/21/2013
It was great
Barbara Davis chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
like it
snyderk161 chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
please write more about when the justice league after the kids wake up
CursedMoonChild chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
:) yay :) chapter 5 has to come out soon! the last scentance makes me happy! :)
JesusFreak77 chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
Wow. When I started this story I didn't think it would be anything like this, but I like it! You keep me guessing. Update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
Awesome! I like how you did that. Not how I would have done it but it has a personal flare that I like. Nicely done my friend. So I really like this and I can't wait for the next part! Do they survive? Do Batman and Flash save them? What is the music? How is it going to end? This is so great I want to put on a cape and run around the house pretending I'm Batman! (And seriously I have done that) Keep writing and please please PLEASE get the next part in SOON!

Robin peace!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
Dude I'm following this. So I think you should make it where he started out dreamin about how his parents died and then you should go on making up grosom and painful deaths for everyone he loves. Sorry a bit graphic but hey. His parents died from a fifty feet fall. How much more grosom can it get? Well anyway I'm eagerly waiting for th next chapter. Peace out!

Knightwing
Chemical Access chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
ooooooooh! love it! ill try to think of ideas to help! keep going!