Reviews for Interludes
magicdemi-god223 chapter 9 . 3/2/2014
One word (I don't even think it's a word though...): aaawwwwwww :'
magicdemi-god223 chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
A birthday chapter :)) How cute. I've always been a fan of Ashura-Fai fics which show Ashura as a fatherly figure. Thumbs up for this chapter.
sapphireswimming chapter 10 . 6/19/2012
Ah, this one makes you think. I liked it. And how they were able to find each other and have each other throughout everything.

sapphireswimming chapter 9 . 6/19/2012
Hmm. :3 This chapter is particularly adorable. I like the juxtaposition of Kurogane's roughness to the mean kids'. It's very different, and the reason why we all love Kurogane despite his rough and tough exterior.

I also liked the idea of seeing Mokona use her secret talents (medium power- ha!) to defend herself and that she could do it adequately if it should come down to it.

This was very fun. I don't see many fics with Mokona front and center like this.

sapphireswimming chapter 8 . 6/17/2012
Ah, this is a very interesting one. A lot of backstory was hinted at in the show, but virtually nothing was explained. And the way those two grated on each others' nerves, it made sense that they would have a bit of a (fun and) complicated history. I liked seeing that here. XD

sapphireswimming chapter 7 . 6/15/2012
Adorable. I love the interactions between these two. Fai really becomes his most caring when Sakura is around. It was fun to see her being the one to really help him this time. :)

sapphireswimming chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
Fantastic imagery here. I love the idea of Kurogane taking something from Tomoyo in order to save her... both with the hairpin and the more amorphous idea of breaking that sanctity of the shrine.

And his attitude is perfectly described in that last sentence. wow.

sapphireswimming chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
Not what I was expecting at all from the first sentence.

This was absolutely lovely. Such strong and incredible imagery: "Would it have been better to walk the halls of Valeria cloaked in shallow smiles and acceptance, never knowing the depths of viciousness that his people were capable of, had he dared to be born a twin?"

I loved where you took this.

sapphireswimming chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
I like how you took the time to explain the background of the entire group's dynamic before focusing on Sakura and Kurogane. You really explained their relationship well and Kuro's reluctance to teach her anything because he doesn't know what he CAN teach her. But it ends up being so sweet. And I love how the last clause brings the whole thing full circle.

sapphireswimming chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
HAHAHA. Legend of Korra! *wipes tear*

I really like how you brought this down to earth. In the series, we saw that Fai wasn't able to read anything, but they never explored the ramifications of it. How he must feel. And you put it so eloquently here.

Along with some Syaoran and Fai bonding. You really don't see much of that...

sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
This is so sweet. I love imagining that this would actually happen. The thought process in tiny Fai's head is so sad, but that revelation that he matters to these people is brilliant. :3
Bottan chapter 10 . 6/13/2012
So very precious... ;_;

This is so quiet and soft and full of everything that Syaoran and Sakura mean to each other when you take the adventures and drama away... This is utterly beautiful.

So much love for this!
lemon-and-chai chapter 10 . 6/12/2012
Awe, love the tidbit for the clones -hearts-
CeeKim chapter 10 . 6/12/2012
Yeah. How awkward would that be? "Mom, Dad, this is Syaoran. I met him last week on that field trip to Hong Kong. By the way, we started dating and we're also getting married. Hope you don't mind."
CeeKim chapter 9 . 6/7/2012
Awww. Now that's precious if I ever saw it. Just another reason why Kuro-daddy is Kuro-daddy. :)

-CeeKim