Reviews for Coffee Runs
Thhhaaattttt''''ssss ssssoooo ccccuuutttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Eccentric.Elevator chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
aaaaaaaawwwwwwww x3 i just love spamano, its so cute xD
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
This was the cutest thing ever! Totally loved it!
Allers3 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Don't mind me just casually reading all your stories :D

This was so cute, oh my god. But also mildly angsty, seeing how I kind of wanted to punch Antonio near the middle there (though it was pretty justified, I'll give him that). I really liked how you ended it, because it tied together with the beginning and it kind of just. I don't know; it was lovely.

Mildly curious about the blond guy, haha. Anyone in particular? :D

Anyways, awesome job, and keep writing!

Ally
miint chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I'd love a multi-chap version of this fanfic. It's really sweet and your writing is very good. I loved the story.
Kaitogirl95 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Oh, my... I love it! It's just... so good... I can't describe it, but.. I really like it! :D
animeloveramy chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
awwwww, that made me smile :D

Punk Rock Kitsune chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Awww this was so cute! I'm a sucker for Spamano, and this was really good. I was like "NOOOOO!" when Lovino was switched. I felt really bad for Antonio.

I applaud you on this excellent piece of fanfiction. :3

PRK
animebaka14 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
GAAAAHHHH! SO ADORABLE! XDDD

although i wish it could have been longer... or a multi-chap.

but anyway it was good!
Unmasked Tomatoes chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehsjbjf ndjajbshurbjdhshehuhrhe

I felt my entire body heat up (from unknown reasons) when Tonio snapped and I was near to tears when Lovi was all geisbhudbbsisjdbd

Why do I love your writing so much it's ripping me apaaaaaaaaaaaaaarttttttttttt!
Resha04 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I really want to know what happened between the coffee store event and the ending. It leaves a kind of big gap.

This is a really sweet story, and kind of funny seeing their interactions.
Alexia-Esco chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Awww that was so cute!
Valkyrie99 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
AWWWWWW So fluffy, cute, and adorable all at the same time! KAWAIII! X3 This was AWESOME! 3