Reviews for Karakuri Burst
Song of My Life chapter 1 . 1/29
When you said Epic movie preview guy's voice I just had to say coming soon in that voice i just had to XDXD Great story! I luv it! :DDDD
Guest chapter 9 . 8/1/2013
If you keep doing that, you might want to change the rating to M
Len Yuki chapter 11 . 8/22/2012
Kyaaaahhh! This story is so violent and awesome and full of surprises! I love IT! If I didn't, I would wait until I get on the computer to review! (I'm on the 3DS and now my wrist hurts) As always, this story is awesome. Take your time finding the other part of your story and take as long as you need to update :) (See the smiley face? It's cause I wuv you .w.) And a request...Or spoiler...Could you make Len kill Kaito in the end? (I'm on Len's side for that one)
Firemockingjay chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I love this story! Please keep updating!
Ae123monkey chapter 11 . 8/11/2012
Never would've thought that Kaito would be the one to betray Len...
Seriously, I thought he liked him!
Will Rin survive? I'm genuinly curious...I wonder what's going to happen to Len?
Michie Fang chapter 11 . 8/11/2012
O.O
That was amazing! XD
*praying that Kaito's actually helping Len*
*also praying that it was the nurse's fault*
Uh . . . I'm not sure what just happened, but I think the chapter got cut off. :P You should really upload the next chapter soon. Like, right now. Please?
violet chapter 11 . 8/11/2012
OMG PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON!
XxDaughter Of EvilxX chapter 11 . 8/10/2012
MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR!
Yay! You finally Updated! I was getting worried :(
But YAY!
And Oh No LEN! D:
Please Update Soon! The Suspence Is TORTURE!
Luv u! :3
Len Yuki chapter 10 . 7/23/2012
...More like...Make the reader's wait forever so they die :D ..Hahaha...Haha..Ha...Wah! No one's updating, I'm going crazy DX Oh, by the way, I like this chapter, I don't mind it's shortness! (By the way, it would mean a lot to me if you read my only story and liked it :D Arigatou for considering (reading this thing) anyway)
Len Yuki chapter 9 . 7/16/2012
*Trying to keep last image out of mind* My tiny mind will explode if not done so XP
SmoochiPon chapter 9 . 7/12/2012
Awww you're so mean, cutting the lemon hahaha. They do believe it!, I thought they would not believe the trick, oh well :) I want to see next ch soon!
Len Yuki chapter 8 . 7/7/2012
It's funny that almost everyone makes Kaito a fool in these stories. I love it. It's...Hilairous and I'm definitely not gonna make the other percentage go higher, he's still gonna be stupid when I write the other story. And it's kinda disappointing at how this is such a small chapter, but I shouldn't complain due to my short chapters.
Ae123monkey chapter 8 . 7/6/2012
OMG. I never would have thought that Kaito of all people would be the gay one in this story...not that I have a problem or anything. I was actually hoping that he could be with Miku somehow, though that hope did seem far off...
I can't wait to see what Len does (mainly to see if it succeeds)! No offense, but he is kind of a pervert...thinking about the "things" he could do with Rin...I mean, really? Oi.
Oh well, update soon...see you next chapter!
Michie Fang chapter 8 . 7/6/2012
This is amazing! .
Your writing is so descriptive, but nothing's dragged out. And I love the length of each chapter! Something about this story just pulls me in. I read all eight chapters in one breath. :D
And so far, the plot is good. It feels like there can't possibly be a happy ending, though . . .
Keep it up! -
Ten-Faced chapter 8 . 7/6/2012
...Kaito is gay? Alright, then. And hey, he can be a badass, too!

..but yeah...