Reviews for The Shadow Proclamation
Esmeralda Anistasia chapter 16 . 9/6
That was beautiful. That was actually friggin' beautiful. Oh, my lack of belief, I want MORE. That was so freakin' GOOD!
Elwaith chapter 10 . 2/6
Why did the Doctor look horrified when Sam said he made sense for the first time ever?
This was a FANTASTIC story. Best Doctor Who Supernatural crossover I've ever read.
TheFrenchBookworm chapter 12 . 12/12/2014
Vastra is SUCH a badass!
TheFrenchBookworm chapter 10 . 12/12/2014
TheFrenchBookworm chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Interesting! I'm loving it so far!
CorbynPool chapter 16 . 8/3/2014
This story is now on my favorite story list! It is an incredible idea. It's unique, because you gave a history to the last generation of hunters and the Doctor, instead of just making the story a chance meeting like many other fics. I loved that in the beginning nothing was explained, and there was a lot of mystery around the person and purpose of the Doctor. Sam and Dean thought that he was some kind of demon or minor god, and the history they dug up didn't help much with that image, it was super suspenseful. I loved how the story was inherently Sam central, because the story would not really work well any other way. I have often thought that Sam would make a fantastic companion, even though Dean would be miserable with the unstable flying of the TARDIS. The characters were spot on and the ending wrapped everything up nicely and added an accurate comparison between the Doctor and Dean's core personality. The plots of both shows meshed up almost perfectly and I definitely recommend this story!
otakuthompson chapter 16 . 7/10/2014
Kirinin chapter 16 . 6/26/2014
"Do you know why there are no more Time Lords?" Oh, Doctor. :(

Sam's questions about whether he is 'really' human or not - they ring very true. The Doctor is right, of course - like he always is!: being human isn't about DNA. But Sam's unwillingness to accept that kind of ambiguous answer is both very human and very Sam.

"I suppose everything's different, one moment to the next." Good line - the Doctor pointing out that nothing has changed but Sam's perception of himself, but of course that's everything to Sam.

You did a skillful 'zoom out' in your last chapter. I find that the stories that get the most positive response say something about Life, the Universe and Everything, like, "oh and by the way, folks: here's the bigger picture." Makes the story resonate a little better as a whole.

So, overall: awesome work! I'll be looking for your stuff.

Kirinin chapter 15 . 6/26/2014
Sam telling off the Doctor was brilliant. I loved Bobby mothering the Doctor, too, and Rose's quick acquiescence.

The line about the tea getting less hot but no less expired was a good turn of phrase. :)

Kirinin chapter 11 . 6/26/2014
Sam's reflexive 'Companions' was awesome for a number of reasons.

For one, I love stories about telepathy and mental 'bleed-over' between personalities. But also, I got a sudden flash of Sam as a Time Lord and Dean and Rose as his companions.

That? I want to read that. Stat. ;)

Kirinin chapter 10 . 6/26/2014
I was going to wait to review until the end, but I absolutely had to stop here and comment.

First of all, you've got everyone in character - which is tough, in such disparate universes. Second, their worlds are overlapping in a believable way in the context of both - again, rough with two such different types of stories. And finally, this is an exciting story as well. I can't wait to see what Sam's knowledge gets him in the Doctor's plan. Good show, letting Sam see without letting 'us' see.

Nice work so far!

Ryah Ignis chapter 16 . 6/2/2014
I...goodness. I don't have words for that. That was magnificent. I say down and read for about an hour Ana half. I had to finish.

Sorry, have to get my thoughts together. Can I say that you came up with a better explanation for everything than the show did? Because you did.

Your characterization was dead on, for both fandoms, which is extremely impressive. Sam and Dean in particular, though it expect that's from it being in Sam's perspective.

Twenty four years, huh?

Ouch. 240. Poor thing :(

The entire dialogue with Dean and the demon about 'condo shopping' gave me chills.

Just, in general, fantastic. Really, nice work.
Gabrieloki chapter 15 . 2/5/2014
Betelguese? I see what you did there...
Can I just thank you for writing an amazing lot of stories that makes my parents wonder what on earth (or Gallifrey, they learned not to judge awhile ago) I could be reading on my computer that makes me laugh and cry so much? They're truly brilliant, so thank you very much.
Sezony chapter 16 . 1/11/2014
I can't believe this only has 76 reviews! Great characterization! Everyone was spot on. The Doctor's crazy explanations even sounded legitimate! That's definitely a very difficult thing to do in a Doctor Who story. Great job with this. I definitely wouldn't mind a sequel :)