Reviews for The Shadow Proclamation
adptt12 chapter 16 . 7/19
This needs more reviews, cause it deserves it!
Elven-in-name chapter 1 . 4/20
Awesome, what can I say?

Just great.
zebramouse chapter 16 . 7/15/2016
Reading your story was very much like watching a brand new, unexpected episode of both shows. Brilliant!
zebramouse chapter 4 . 7/15/2016
Funny moment - was reading the "spot the TARDIS" scene when an alarm on my phone went off: the Dr Who theme song. Coincidence? ;-)
zebramouse chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
Whoa, you've sucked me right into your story! Captured the voices of the characters nicely, and nice end-of-chapter cliffhanger, too.
Black blade chapter 16 . 1/17/2016
Great story :-)
The Untitled chapter 16 . 12/1/2015
This is not only the best Supernatural and Doctor Who Crossover that I have ever read, but it is also one of the top fanfictions I have ever read. You do an amazing job with the characterizations and plot. I applaud you.
julamei chapter 16 . 11/3/2015
oh my gosh, i didn't realize how much i needed a supernatural/doctor who crossover until i started this fix-this is fantastic! and i'll be honest, i normally hate crossovers. you did an excellent job keeping EVERYONE in character, the plot was exciting, and the dialogue/interactions... wonderful. this was so wonderful. thank you so much for sharing! i can't wait to go read what else you have set in this universe.
Esmeralda Anistasia chapter 16 . 9/6/2015
That was beautiful. That was actually friggin' beautiful. Oh, my lack of belief, I want MORE. That was so freakin' GOOD!
Elwaith chapter 10 . 2/6/2015
Why did the Doctor look horrified when Sam said he made sense for the first time ever?
Guest chapter 16 . 1/24/2015
This was a FANTASTIC story. Best Doctor Who Supernatural crossover I've ever read.
TheFrenchBookworm chapter 12 . 12/12/2014
Vastra is SUCH a badass!
TheFrenchBookworm chapter 10 . 12/12/2014
THIS IS BRILLIANT
TheFrenchBookworm chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Interesting! I'm loving it so far!
CorbynPool chapter 16 . 8/3/2014
This story is now on my favorite story list! It is an incredible idea. It's unique, because you gave a history to the last generation of hunters and the Doctor, instead of just making the story a chance meeting like many other fics. I loved that in the beginning nothing was explained, and there was a lot of mystery around the person and purpose of the Doctor. Sam and Dean thought that he was some kind of demon or minor god, and the history they dug up didn't help much with that image, it was super suspenseful. I loved how the story was inherently Sam central, because the story would not really work well any other way. I have often thought that Sam would make a fantastic companion, even though Dean would be miserable with the unstable flying of the TARDIS. The characters were spot on and the ending wrapped everything up nicely and added an accurate comparison between the Doctor and Dean's core personality. The plots of both shows meshed up almost perfectly and I definitely recommend this story!