Reviews for The Shadow Proclamation
styloespada chapter 16 . 9/7/2019
That was a beautiful story and ending. Thank you, again.
styloespada chapter 15 . 9/7/2019
Ahhhh. Thank you. I’m glad the Doctor got to explain, I liked that twist, and I love it when the doctor learns from us puny humans. It was lovely. And sad.
styloespada chapter 1 . 9/6/2019
But... the doctor is awesome. Everyone should love him, even if they don’t always agree. But then, for once, he wouldn’t be the one needing to be held back from mass murder, and that really would be dangerous. And makes the Winchester’s and hunters in general look worse. Haha
Ariastella chapter 7 . 6/24/2018
Ding-Dangit! I was hopin' for a mix or science & actual magic! Like, oh hey! Turns out, all those mythical, magical creatures & monsters that go bump in the night? Yeah, they exist! BTW, so do aliens & time machines.

Seriously, show me a fight between a werewolf & a lupine wavelength haemovariform. See which is stronger! Carrionites vs witches!
dlk chapter 16 . 10/27/2017
enjoyed your story.i know only alittle about doctor Who .i will look up which doc was the you!
adptt12 chapter 16 . 7/19/2017
This needs more reviews, cause it deserves it!
Elven-in-name chapter 1 . 4/20/2017
Awesome, what can I say?

Just great.
zebramouse chapter 16 . 7/15/2016
Reading your story was very much like watching a brand new, unexpected episode of both shows. Brilliant!
zebramouse chapter 4 . 7/15/2016
Funny moment - was reading the "spot the TARDIS" scene when an alarm on my phone went off: the Dr Who theme song. Coincidence? ;-)
zebramouse chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
Whoa, you've sucked me right into your story! Captured the voices of the characters nicely, and nice end-of-chapter cliffhanger, too.
Black blade chapter 16 . 1/17/2016
Great story :-)
The Untitled chapter 16 . 12/1/2015
This is not only the best Supernatural and Doctor Who Crossover that I have ever read, but it is also one of the top fanfictions I have ever read. You do an amazing job with the characterizations and plot. I applaud you.
julamei chapter 16 . 11/3/2015
oh my gosh, i didn't realize how much i needed a supernatural/doctor who crossover until i started this fix-this is fantastic! and i'll be honest, i normally hate crossovers. you did an excellent job keeping EVERYONE in character, the plot was exciting, and the dialogue/interactions... wonderful. this was so wonderful. thank you so much for sharing! i can't wait to go read what else you have set in this universe.
Esmeralda Anistasia chapter 16 . 9/6/2015
That was beautiful. That was actually friggin' beautiful. Oh, my lack of belief, I want MORE. That was so freakin' GOOD!
Elwaith chapter 10 . 2/6/2015
Why did the Doctor look horrified when Sam said he made sense for the first time ever?