Reviews for Twisted
jakondas chapter 7 . 8/25
Is it bad that I'm laughing at the end here? :D Will look forward to seeing Ichigo's response, and finding out how things turn out.
xJobozx chapter 7 . 7/13
Yay! You're back! Thank you so much! :3

Can't wait for the next chapter, I really want sexy times with the trio but I instead reckon it'll be murder times O.o
Itakyuurocks chapter 7 . 7/12
It's getting deep!
shessys mate chapter 7 . 5/6
More pkease i love this story its a different out look on it and i like different so pkease update soon
Boogermeister chapter 7 . 4/23
Dang I gotta re-read this all over again cuz I completely forgot what's going on here!
Prince Prism chapter 7 . 4/13
I'm not sure why I haven't read all of your fics yet. They're so wonderful, and I can never tell whats going to happen next (a good thing, I promise). But OHMYGOD HOW IS ICHI GONNA REACT I JUST ASEJBSDIxgchbkxwnle,d...thank you, you are a blessing to this earth
NO, DON'T END IT THERE! HOW COULD YOU!

What an amazing story! This is so fast paced and fun, yet still so in character! I love all of it. Okay except for the canabal thing because yuck but still I want Grimmy to have any gross thing he wants to put in his mouth and that's fine with me! This is inspired and please please please continue it!

Can't wait to see if you update!
CD
sakurahan chapter 7 . 4/6
No why you leave on a cliffy ; A; now im DIEING to know what happens next. The fanfiction is amazing. I would really LOVE to see more about ichigo and shiros pass and how they became the Shimigami killers I would also like to see that with Grim and how he bacame the Hollow killer. I was really hopeing shiro, ichi and grim would hook up and become this badass gang of serial killers and they would start targeting higher class as there victims example, Aizen, Yamito, Beyakuya, ect. That would be awesome. But it you do not feel like writing that type of situation maybe you can do it in your next fanfiction. Take care. :D
Michele Azure chapter 7 . 4/3
Oh man! How awesomely sardonic, Grimmjow is. I'm hoping this is all part of Shiro and Ichi's master plan, making Grimm think he has the upper hand. One can only hope, hahaha. And I also totally thought these three were gonna make one big happy, murdery family, hahahahaha.
Shadow294 chapter 7 . 4/2
Keep writing
Naeme chapter 7 . 4/2
Just found this fic and I love it!
I like how your using animal therms to describe them. Predator, territory, etc. Please continue, I love thief relationship and I was wondering? Will they end up in a threesome relationship? That would be hot and cute (and in the summary it says GrimmIchiShiro).
Thanks for this story, I sure do hope you will continue! I love how you're writing, by the way.
briar black death rose chapter 7 . 4/2
Oh Ho Ho fuck what a good cliffy.
fan chapter 7 . 4/2
please please next chapter please
suspense and horror then romance
shiro and ichi combined should be stronger than grim
when will there be lemon or smut betweem three of them
one will lure, one will kill and the last one will devour the victim
NEXT PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Oooooh this is so awesome! I want to read the next chapter quick!
Randome chapter 7 . 4/2
OMG OMG OMG! STUPID CLIFFHANGER!