Reviews for Twisted
iimurr chapter 7 . 8/21
Loved it.
Im Assuming you didn't intend to leave the story to end this way, but the cliff hanger ending to that last chapter fits the story perfectly.
If you do ever come back to Fanfiction and add on to this story, I be happy to read more.
A Young Hedonist chapter 7 . 4/27
Omg this cliffhanger hurts almost as bad as The Walking Dad's ;-; I can't wait I just cant
anabonnana chapter 7 . 4/12
Omg it's been too long since the last update, I hope you still continue this 3
DarkSkies Stars chapter 7 . 3/25
I can't wait for an update :) I love it
MoonsCat chapter 7 . 3/12
awww i need more! i know I'll sound like a little child but when will you update again?I've read this story since yesterday and couldn't stop. i'm looking forward to more 3 awesome
Jo chapter 7 . 3/5
I will forever wait for this story to update, I love it so much 3
Black Storm Van Pendragon chapter 7 . 2/27
"I invited him over for dinner" he says and oh here's a photo of him and spectacular collection of knives and fresh ingredients "you're welcome to join us" he says; translation: "your delectable boyfriend's on the menu, as you can see, and I'm thinking of having you for dessert" *snort* Ye gads...

(Goddamn, I missed this fic so much *rolls around making indescribable noises* Mooooore~~~ *chants and sends virtual motivational boost yer way* thou shan't end it like this, yer so cruel aibou~~~)

PS: Heh... as soon as their mutual relationship established but still sorta working it out, I imagine that one of the first rules Ichigo would kind of impose on Grimmjow is labeling all his food containers (after he peeked inside his fridge for something to eat/drink at some point, though whereas Shiro he was more unperturbed and somewhat curious about the containers that almost takes up most of the fridge), particularly the ones containing things only he specifically eats -both raw ingredients and the leftover cooked ones.

Grimm: Huh? *quirks a confused brow which quickly morphs into a wicked teasing grin* Yer mean her want me to label all the org-

Ichigo: NO! *blurts out in queasy aghast* I mean, just your name or something vague...wait I take that last one back, just write your name, I REALLY don't need to know what's inside...

Shiro: *snorts and smirks at Grimm* Don't worry, in time Ichi will get used ta all yer quirks~
CreotiaFlayier chapter 7 . 1/20
If this how you update I'll gladly wait another year! Fantastic
Guest chapter 7 . 12/13/2015
Can you please write more for this one, if it's ok with you that is. It's just brilliant and needs more chapters
Jo chapter 7 . 9/19/2015
Aww man. I know writer's block sucks but I really do hope you carry on with this, such a cliffhanger

I love this story 3
jakondas chapter 7 . 8/25/2015
Is it bad that I'm laughing at the end here? :D Will look forward to seeing Ichigo's response, and finding out how things turn out.
xJobozx chapter 7 . 7/13/2015
Yay! You're back! Thank you so much! :3

Can't wait for the next chapter, I really want sexy times with the trio but I instead reckon it'll be murder times O.o
Itakyuurocks chapter 7 . 7/12/2015
It's getting deep!
shessys mate chapter 7 . 5/6/2015
More pkease i love this story its a different out look on it and i like different so pkease update soon
Boogermeister chapter 7 . 4/23/2015
Dang I gotta re-read this all over again cuz I completely forgot what's going on here!