Reviews for Get Out Leave
Seira chin chapter 3 . 7/1
OMG! I loved that ! and in the next chapter there is a revenge I hope poor Stiles TT_TT
EPuppy1 chapter 3 . 10/29/2013
OMG! Please update i lov this!:3
EPuppy1 chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
This is great:)
EPuppy1 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
U posted this on my bday! Awesome]
Lady Death chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
ummmmmmmmmmmm more
Lady Death chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
ummmmmmmmmmmmm to die nor not to die
Lady Death chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
if you do this again you will wake up die got it. POOR STILES, poor DEREK. they are mates true ones at that
BuzBeeMags chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
what the fuck man! that came out of fucking no where!
the description just says "Derek pays Stiles a visit" and then BAM! STILES WAS RAPED BY FOUR GUYS! LIKE WHAT!
ksz chapter 3 . 5/31/2012
ah ! poor stiles , super alpha derek is perfect when he gets through to him... we'll just have to wait.
dreamer2322 chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
love the new chapter and can't wait for update soon :)
Lord Yuyu chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
I like it :)
bloodhunter13 chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
Thank you for adding this chapter...

i really cant wait for ur next chapter. do hope to see stiles' healed. and all of them getting whacked on their heads. seriously worst pack ever... just saying. but the build up is there.
ksz chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
ugh poor stiles no derek will need to get revenge for him poor baby Another chapter
DandSforever chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Please do more
bloodhunter13 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
AHHH! Poor Stiles! okay, i am totally coming out of my reclusive shell just to write a review for u to continue this one-shot. PLEASE! PRETTY PLEASE...with a cherry on top? just...argh the raw emotion. and i think it quite true how ppl usually treats' stiles like s**t.

but i'm a sap for a happy ending. so please review...

like make derek punch jackson or scott for ditching stiles..

Aside from the intensity of the plot, your grammar and tenses are very clean, and this is much better compared to some other stories floating around in ff(just saying) so kudos to you and i hope to see the sequel