Reviews for Teal Walls
Diana Holland chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Loved this story! Very cute and it didn't strain the characters so much that they were unbelievable. I think Molly's character is fascinating too-there's sure to be a lot under the surface that Moffat and Gatiss haven't delved into just yet. I'd love to see your story in the third season, but alas-I hold no sway there. I did find Oliver Halifax interesting; great writing mechanism-how he mirrors Sherlock in everything but emotion. The grammar, style and character insight in this oneshot make it the most enjoyable Sherlolly I've read yet. Please keep up the good work-have to soldier on until 2013/14 apparently.
patemalah21 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I enjoyed your story. It was well written. You need to make this a multiple chapter story though. There is so much more to be written about. I would love to read how the wedding goes. Does Molly actually wear a tux? This has potential to be just too cute! Also what would happen if Oliver and Sherlock became friends? HMMM/
maharet97 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Don't know how I missed this before, but I loved it. Would like to read more as well, maybe what happens leading up to the wedding.
A Fan chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I would have seriously doubted this was your first fic if I hand't checked your profile... Wow, that sounded creepier than intended.

Good job!
Kataraang0 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
This was really great! You characterized everyone really well. And for your first fanfiction...Wow! Great job!