Reviews for Can't Get Enough
jon reeve chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
I knew it!

Though, you would think that intercourse should be possible since he is a half giant.
dayfox96 chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
that should not be funny but it was in a fucked up way.
kase519 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Oh good lord
twilliams1797 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Reminds me of Larry Niven's Man of steel, Woman of kleenex which had much the same conclusion why Kryptonian people can't breed with humans.

very funny.
Kudou Shinichi chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I lawled.
misto713 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Oh God. That was... God, that's just SICK! D: But also slightly funny, I have to admit. Congrats, you managed to mix humor and horror. (Though I'm not sure it's a good thing...) *sick*
guess chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Um, I can't decide whether to say wow or eww.
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
... I'm speechless.

But after "Squad Broken" and similar travesties against sentience and sapience in 11D-space/time, it will take a lot more than that to break me!

... Yes, that was a challenge.
jade-fae chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
That was terrible, you naughty naughty person.

"snicker"

This is going to be stuck in my head for days.
Meteoricshipyards chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Sorry, I didn't see the humor. It certainly had the horror.

Well done, but horrific.

And where were the teachers?

Tom A.
LWJ2 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
That's a neat twist there, I can't recall a horror/humour story before. Thanks!
chrnno chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Indeed, the very notion of such combinations sounds odd but I must admit you did it pretty well.
spokojnyj chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I'm not too sure it's labeled correctly. It has more elements of parody than humor, and horror... I guess so, but horrorparody makes horror not very horrific. I wouldn't know how to make a horror/parody that's horrific, but perhaps I just don't know what horror is since I avoid it most of the time. This wasn't very subtle because it was obvious who did it as soon as Hagrid came on screen, and clear how from the first sexual hint.

But certainly continue these Lunatic travels.
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
This was good I did feel sorry for Pansy as I like her but Hagrid is full of surprises.

The teachers and everybody else really were uselss in second year the Headmaster and the staff did nothing. I wonder if Hogwart's was like that when Riddle was at school so he decided if noboby will do something I will.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Meh, it doesn't work. It's too much to..., er..., swallow.