Reviews for A Village Life
JustBecause2012 chapter 36 . 8/9/2014
Love a nice long chapter! Thanks for writing. :)
Talldi chapter 36 . 8/9/2014
Oh No! I can't stand it!
DS2010 chapter 36 . 8/9/2014
Good talk from Abby about the science of child seats and bones.
Sarai chapter 36 . 8/9/2014
Good story!
groovin chapter 36 . 8/9/2014
Ok, if your intention was to leave completely stumped, you succeeded. I spent most of the chapter feeling hurt for Sara. She's beginning to realize how different she is and how not everyone is so accepting as her family. And possibly wishing she wasn't so different. It must be confusing and painful.

Then you end it with a mystery! Did Goodwin escape? Is it a relative? WTH is going on? As always, looking forward to the next chapter.
torontogirl12 chapter 36 . 8/9/2014
Oh no, not Goodwin again. Like Gibbs says,there is no such thing as coincidence. I really hope that Sara will be ok. She and Gibbs have been through so much and they deserve a little peace and happiness. I hope they catch whomever this is really qickly. Oh, and Sara is not going to forget about the 'Big Bed".
born30 chapter 36 . 8/9/2014
Hmm, hm, hm. I feel like this chapter was full of little clues. In every good story, and this is a great one, substantial time is never spent on something that does not matter. I'm thinking especially of Abby and Sara's discusion about the car seat and to a lesser degree, Gibbs.

Our once fearless lesder was...haunted in this chapter, like the effects of that mini vacation to the beach have dissipated already. We saw the old Gibbs, burdened by the unusal, and yet all too common, brutality humans inflict on each other. Now he has more at stake, even before the connection between Sara and the current case was made. He has a daughter, family. It will be interesting to see what the connection is (copy cat killer? someone from the foster care system?) and what the response will be from Gibbs and the team. They all love Sara.

I also think it's coincidential that Gibbs just happens to be working this case, which sees him coming out of retirement, and why the victims were a Marine and his daughter, which automatically goes to NCIS. Is seems deliberate...

You have my mind spinning in the best way. Thank you for sharing. *hugs*
EvelynGrace101 chapter 36 . 8/8/2014
I was so excited to see another chapter of this in my inbox today! I always enjoy reading your chapters, and am so impressed that you always write to such an amazing standard, never a disappointment! I can't wait to read more :)
girleffect chapter 36 . 8/8/2014
Wow. What a lovely surprise- I smiled so big when I saw the new chapter I thought my face would fall off. But it was a tough one. It's hard to not be "normal" or to not feel "normal". It's lonely, and it can feel like everyone else has an easy time and it's just you sticking out like a sore thumb. It's not fair tha some of the kids at camp treat her like a baby, or that people tell her being in a backwards car seat is for babies. But I love that Abby broke it all down into science for her, a concrete way to understand things when Sara's world has been so abstract and sad and confusing. Blood. Collagen. Newton. Those things can be processed more easily than Saddness and hurt feelings you can't place. Oiy- poor little girl they found- and what is up with this matching case? I'm scared and intrigued. In the midst of this hard chapter you sprinkled baby joy- "my baby" "10 lbs already" and "I want to see the baby". I'm also nervous about Sara not being able to move her legs on her own. Oiy.

This was fabulous. Wonderful. You are masterful. Thank you. I need more. Xoxoxooxoxxoxoox
Amy Hamato chapter 36 . 8/8/2014
Poor baby Sara. Can't wait for more though
Talldi chapter 35 . 7/29/2014
What a great chapter. I wonder how Gibbs feels being back at work? I have only been retired for a short while and I wouldn't like it. Although he had hardly had a calm retirement. The things we do for those we love! ;) di
rebecca-in-blue chapter 35 . 7/29/2014
It was wonderful to see Sara meeting Maya, and Ziva's interaction with Romi was so wrenching and interesting. I'm glad Sara's enjoying her day-camp and dealing ok with Gibbs being back at work.
Kikilia14 chapter 35 . 7/27/2014
Love Sara and Maya together here & how Sara knows where all of Maya's stuff goes.

More wonderful family moments with Ziva and her folks as well. Very thought provoking and think Ziva reacted perfectly to her memories and wishes.
Sunnyside2 chapter 35 . 7/26/2014
Everytime I get an alert for this story I'm so happy. I can't express how much I love it, despite the angst.

Sara meeting Maya awwwwwwwwww.

Ok Maya's squeaking is adorbs and I wish I could hear it.

I love that Sara is going to camp and making friends.

Tony and Ziva's whole convo after dropping Sara at camp. Being glad Maya is normal and the physical affection with the baby just melts my heart. Too bad thoughts of Eli had to intrude. I'm sad Ziva's still struggling with that. It easy to forget that all that trauma wasn't that long ago. Seems light years away now that Maya is here. But I think Ziva is doing better.

"Ziva felt like a cow" is probably my favorite line out of the chapter lol. (Well an 'I love you' may take first place')

The diaper explosion, lol. Poor Tony but Ziva's reaction just. Ack! My heart. Tony with the baby feet, you're trying to kill me.

Romi's arrival threw me off. I expected Ziva to be happier. I guess her mixed reaction is a combo of hormones, exhaustion and memories of her own babyhood?

But then Ziva's convo with Maya, you made me tear up. :'(

But Romi and Ziva coming together at the end, just right.

Can't wait for more.
talimom1997 chapter 35 . 7/26/2014
Oh finally! A little David- DiNozzo and Both happy and hard moment for our growing family. The Sarah a f Tony scenes with Maya were do precious. As were Room and Ayalet.

Nice that Sarah is able to start normalizing peer relationships at camp.

Poor Ziva still haunted by Eli's shadow in her life.
862 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »