Reviews for A Village Life
jae-vous chapter 34 . 7/5/2014
Wow. That was powerful. Beautiful my friend.
groovin chapter 34 . 7/4/2014
I can easily imagine Ziva so calm and cool about the whole birthing process. Loved the chapter. Can't wait to hear Sara's thoughts on baby Maya.
mon-petit-pois chapter 34 . 7/4/2014
I honestly don't think I've ever read a fic with a home birth before, it was a very nice touch and it made this feel like so much more than your run of the mill birth scene.

This chapter was PERFECT. I read that conversation three times, the one towards the end where Ziva calls Ayla "Ima" and Ayla refers to Romi casually as Ziva's father. That is such a nice touch... I love it. Love. And the name is also lovely, very well picked.

Thanks so much for a fantastic and uplifting chapter :)
DS2010 chapter 34 . 7/4/2014
Welcome little Maya Rivika DiNoozo
Amy Hamato chapter 34 . 7/4/2014
Can't wait for Sara and Gibbs to meet her.
Sunnyside2 chapter 34 . 7/4/2014
OMGosh I could read this chapter a million times. Tbh I probably will. I don't even know where to start really. I loved every word. Ziva not telling Tony about the home birth (really Ziva? Lol), Ziva wearing Little Almond on her chest (awww), Tony freaking out and yelling at Susan over the phone (lol), Ziva kicking butt all through the birth (go girl!), Doda being back (missed her), right to Tony's tears. I wanted to cry with him. They're champs. All of them. Little Maya most of all. I think she's feisty. Beating the odds stacked against her. Taking her sweet time and then coming like a freight train lol. She has Tony wrapped around her tiny perfect ten finger. Ahhh I love this story so much! And you!

Rox
torontogirl12 chapter 34 . 7/4/2014
So glad that Maya is here and everyone is healthy and safe. Looking forward to how Sara will react to her.
Sarai chapter 34 . 7/4/2014
Sweet chapter. I like the name.
hslacer chapter 34 . 7/4/2014
Awsome chapter. Wonderful birth . Well worth the wait.
TivaMcAbbs chapter 34 . 7/4/2014
This chapter is truly a gift. I must admit to being in a rather dark place as of late, and reading this today brought a bit of warm light to my life, as corny as that may seem. Trust it for truth.

Thank you. Thank YOU.

I was half the naked distance between hell and heaven's ceiling
And he almost pulled me under
-Prince of Darkness, Indigo Girls
kfink77 chapter 34 . 7/4/2014
Such a beautiful chapter. Can't wait for more.
girleffect chapter 34 . 7/4/2014
What a beautiful, beautiful baby born to a beautiful beautiful family. Baby Maya Rivka (love the middle name and Ziva wanting to honor her mother and the relationship they had, however complex it may have been). Mazal Tov and Mazal Tov! It was such an empowering experience, and peaceful as well. It was soft and caring and Ziva was surrounded by people she loved. And now Doda is there to make everything better and meet her beautiful granddaughter. I am so, so elated and filled with joy. You did a beautiful job. My heart melted at the end, and I love how you ended the chapter with the lullaby, as you did with the last and many other chapters before. Beautiful. I am so proud. I can't wait for more. Xoxoxoxoxoox always.
Talldi chapter 33 . 6/13/2014
Oh I just admire this child soooo much! I am so sorry she had another break. Every time she makes one step forward it's two back. takes a lot of courage to be her, and to be her Dad! It's very interesting the story that is starting to come out about her mother. I hope there isn't going to be conflict... some of the ultra orthodox groups like the Hassidim (sp?) are a little much! Thanks for the update! di
intimidating chapter 33 . 6/11/2014
I love it! Yeah Gibbs! You didnt get a purple cast? Whats wrong with you LOL :)
hslacer chapter 33 . 6/11/2014
Boy Sara is smart. Great chapter .
821 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »