Reviews for A Village Life
DS2010 chapter 38 . 9/12/2014
Glad they found our little monkey.
tranurse1 chapter 38 . 9/12/2014
I am crying after this chapter. Poor baby can't get a break. Caudal equinal makes so much sense. Incontinence, not being able to move her legs.. I actually had it in 2008, ended up with a spinal fusion. The only thing I was left with was mild foot drop in my right leg. I was focused in her OI.
girleffect chapter 38 . 9/12/2014
It's heeeeeere! Yay! Seeing the update made my day. My week.
Ziva is dangerous and seething and afraid and closed off again. She's focused- and yes, she would be the one to find Sara. Even if it was just her following clues, her hunches- they're connected, those two, in deep, deep ways. I love that Romi assisted in the search. The panic was palpable. But they found her- the poor scared shaifeleh. My heart breaks for her. And it was oh so realistic and oh so sad when Ziva gets home, reaches for Maya instinctively, and breaks down.
Oiy- poor shaifeleh. Another big surgery. I love how Ziva so easily fell into the role of "yes, I am her case manager". And that she is family. She's the closest thing to a mother Sara has. Amazing, amazing chapter. You're brilliant. I love this. I love Sara. I love this world you've created so so deeply. I can't wait for more. Xo
Amy Hamato chapter 38 . 9/12/2014
Aw! Can't wait for more. Update soon!
Sunnyside2 chapter 37 . 9/7/2014
Sara! Ack! The situation went from bad to worse to somehow even worse. Chaos will ensue. The timing couldn't have been worse. Ugh. Come back and fix it. Soon please!
EowynGoldberry chapter 37 . 9/4/2014
I hope they find her quickly. Sorry for the late review, I went on vacation, part of which was in Port Townsend, WA, for a family wedding. It was really pretty out there. I wanted to see Olympia National Park but didn't have time. I want to another time though.
gunandgoth chapter 37 . 8/31/2014
Please let Gibbs find her quickly. She doesn't need anymore harm to come her way! Will she ever be able to walk and play? Update soon.
Kikilia14 chapter 37 . 8/31/2014
Okay- thinking how do you not notice a kid in a wheelchair isn't with you? Maybe Sara needs a cell phone for emergencies?

Love how she's so self sufficient though. That's great.
rebecca-in-blue chapter 37 . 8/31/2014
Oh my gosh, this is so intense. While it's great to see that Sara is so much more independent and better at interacting with other kids, by the end of this chapter, I couldn't even breathe! And I can't imagine what Gibbs and the rest of the team are going through with Sara missing, especially under these circumstances. Update. Soon. Please?
Guest chapter 37 . 8/30/2014
This is one of my favorite fanfictions! Please update soon!
JustBecause2012 chapter 37 . 8/30/2014
Always happy to see this story updated! An interesting chapter; I enjoyed reading about Sarah at camp...and now about the pickle she seems to have gotten herself into!
Amilyn chapter 37 . 8/30/2014
I love this chapter...Sara figuring out other kids, Sara being compassionate, Sara being *awesomely* (and, unfortunately, wrongly) practical and self-sufficient. That kid is awesome.
groovin chapter 37 . 8/30/2014
If you're going to end the chapter with Sara in need of help, you're going to have to update soon (and of course make it all better). Okay?

It's gratifying to see her more self-confident but she still needs to learn not to go off on her own. I can't believe no one from the camp stayed with her and made sure she was alright. I feel for Gibbs and the team. A parent's worst nightmare is a missing child.

Hope you find the time to give us more excellent installments to read soon.
born30 chapter 37 . 8/30/2014
I’m not sure what I did to help you with this chapter, but I’m glad something I said or that came out of my little story proved useful. *hugs* I’m all for motivating others to write amazing NCIS/Tiva stories. And AVL continues to be just that.

The case. Keyman’s father reminded me of those parents of mass killers who are just so sad that their child caused so much suffering in the world. I have no idea where this is all leading, but I’m curious to find out. The only thought that popped into my mind when Abby said 50% DNA match was, of course, an offspring.

The aquarium. These scenes dredged up all sorts of fears for me. I work in a school and I hold my breath every time I take my kids out on the playground, but on a fieldtrip? I am crazy. And my biggest fear is someone going missing or being left behind or being snatched. But regardless, it was handled perfectly. I’ve never properly praised you for how you write from Sara’s POV. She has a distinct view of the world and how things work; it’s very concrete, which is appropriate for her developmental level. That’s why it made sense to her, once she thought everyone abandoned her (I liked the detail about the bus not being there—they usually leave and then come back at the end of the fieldtrip) to head for home. Now we wait to see who can find her—with broken legs? knees?—in that ditch. Will it be Gibbs? Tony and McGee?

Count me as spoiled. I am so accustomed to reading your stories once they’re all finished that I don’t know how to deal with this one-chapter-at-a-time thing. ;) I eagerly await more, but take your time. Breathe, do real life stuff, daydream, and it’ll come.

And know from me there's so much lovelovelove, always.
Sarai chapter 37 . 8/30/2014