Reviews for A Village Life
Guest chapter 25 . 12/12/2013
Poor Sara. She is already jealous. Ziva may have to spend less time with them and more time resting during the pregnancy bit she is not gonna forget about her. Then when the baby does come,her and Tony will be occupied with taking care of an infant and learning to be parents. Once Ziva is feeling better though and a routine established with the baby then Sar can start to be an aunt and play with baby.
hslacer chapter 25 . 12/12/2013
So glad you are back. Really missed this story. Glad Sara is doing so much better and is moble .
EowynGoldberry chapter 25 . 12/11/2013
Glad to see this story again. I thought it was good. I hope Ziva's pregnancy will go ok and not have any complications and their baby will be healthy. G
JG chapter 25 . 12/11/2013
Yay! I'm so glad you're back! Sara is so cute! Please update again soon!
Guest chapter 25 . 12/10/2013
Great chapter
Guest chapter 25 . 12/10/2013
So happy to see more of your writing, and loved reading it as always. I hope everything is going smoothly for you with your newest addition in the real world, and I can't wait to read more :)
Kikilia14 chapter 25 . 12/10/2013
Well done. I really Liked how Sara already knew Ziva was pregnant and the fact that she's a lot more mobile and was able to give them the slip.

Can't understand why Ziva wouldn't see them for weeks though? When is she going to learn that needing Gibbs isn't weakness?

Look forward to more as always,

Kik
SkyDancer81 chapter 25 . 12/10/2013
Poor baby. Thinking Ziva is going to forget about her. But we know that's not gonna happen though. She may be busy with the new baby especially in the beginning, but she and Tony will still love Sara.
Zivarocks44 chapter 25 . 12/10/2013
Awwwwww this was all so CUTE. It felt like waking up on Christmas when I saw that update-email!
The scene with Sara's flashback was heart breaking. That girl has been through so much and I literally get at least teary eyed whenever I read those flashbacks. You've built the character so strongly and it makes a person go 'or I know how Sara reacts to this'. And then you surprise me again and that's what I think is so amazing. The little twists but also how well you describe a very calm and beautiful scene. I'm crazy about you're writing and I can't wait to read the next chapter of this story. I hope it will updated faster than this one was because honestly I have withdrawals whenever it's been to long and then I just go to the start and read from there again. I'm gonna read Treading Water all over again now while I wait for the next update.

Thank you for this amazing chapter, it was lovely 3

Fatti 3
gunandgoth chapter 25 . 12/10/2013
I am so happy you updated this story. It is one of my favorites. My heart broke for little Sara when she was dreaming about her past. Leave it to Papa Jack to put a smile on her face. I know she does not really celebrate Christmas, but please make her have the best one of her life! Will she ever be able to walk again?
girleffect chapter 25 . 12/10/2013
Um HOOORAY! I have been waiting for this update for months and months and now that it's here I'm all alight with glee! It's perfect. I love it. I love that Sara has her independence and mobility in her fancy purple wheelchair- she can go to wake up her Daddy instead of having to yell for him like a baby and she can zoom all over the place and be tall and a part of the world. It makes my heart sing. I love how you portrayed Ziva's reaction to Sar going missing- she's projecting her own fear about becoming a parent onto Gibbs, becasue she knows that one day when her little runs off (and it will, becasue look at who it's parents are) she is going to feel like an ill-equipped incompetent bad parent, like she told Gibbs he was.
My heart hurt at the little remembering pf Sara's experience with Santa in the group home. My poor shaifeleh, all sad and lonely and forgotten and wishing for her mommy. Oiy.
I love that Sara in her own little phycic way knew Ziva was "getting ready" and that she was getting chubby but no one would say anything. And then she told and it was all joy and happy and good things.
I love this story. It is so special to me and I am so happy you've updated. I can't wait for more!
Love and love and love and xoxoxoxo. Brava
Amilyn chapter 25 . 12/10/2013
Oh, how lovely. And Sara, as always, KNOWING. She sees EVERYTHING.

I really like that Sara is missing for 3 seconds and Gibbs goes immediately to "Shut this place down."

This is a lovely, excellent chapter. I love that Ziva told everyone...even though she didn't want to. Love Tony and his delight at Sara's wheelchair, "Bug-on-Wheels," and teasing about the eggrolls getting eaten.

Sara's anxieties about losing Ziva...Ziva getting taken and Ziva being too caught up in her baby to love Sara...those are just right.

Too bad about "Rudolph"...that one would be good for Sara, with the Land of Misfit Toys; it's like her life. They'll have to watch on DVD.

Nice to see this crew back.
jae-vous chapter 25 . 12/10/2013
I just posted a story and was going through the archive and saw this sitting there. What a lovely surprise! I also realized I never saved this as a story alert. It's good to see you back. I've missed your writing 3
txutxi chapter 25 . 12/10/2013
Woo-hoo! I've been waiting so patiently for the next installment! You are a very good writer.
Sarai chapter 25 . 12/10/2013