Reviews for A Village Life
groovin chapter 44 . 6/26/2015
Bittersweet - always a pleasure seeing a new chapter, sad it is ending.

I've always loved the relationship between Ziva and Sara, their similarities, their strong cosmic bond. It was a beautiful way to end this story. IMO it was the heart and soul of the journey.

Looking forward to the epilogue.
born30 chapter 44 . 6/26/2015
I am very emotional writing this review-it's not the last one for this story, technically, but it feels like the end. The end of something more than a fic. It's been a series. A family history, tracing ancestry. A chronicle of pain and healing, and the bonds we make with each other-traditional or unconventional-in times of suffering, and in times of joy.

The last few lines got to me the most, the moment between Ziva and Sara, due to the connection you'd made about Sara and Tali (which ripped my heart out and to shreds). I don't know how or when I'll recover-from any of this. I feel so much, so so much. I might never be over it, but for what it was-all it was-I am grateful.

Thank you. Todah. :) *hugs*
torontogirl12 chapter 44 . 6/26/2015
Thank you so much for this wonderful story. I hope you enjoy your break and don't worry, we will still be here waiting when you chose to return.
DS2010 chapter 44 . 6/26/2015
I liked the talk with Tony and Ziva about Tali she rarely if ever talks about her, nice when she does.
I like Tony's analogy that Sara is her Tali because she was able to save her.
Guest chapter 44 . 6/26/2015
Very exciting to be able to read another chapter of this fabulous story. I am of course sad to hear it's coming to an end, but I have no doubt that your future stories will be just as wonderful as this one is, you have a fantastic way of writing the characters :)
Guest chapter 44 . 6/26/2015
We like being with you too. And you have been desperately missed, but I'm so very glad to have this update. I will be here for any story you wish to share.
Shalom
Guest chapter 43 . 6/25/2015
Hope you can update soon...waiting for more adventures in Sara's life! (Actually, maybe a semi-calm life, with fewer adventures.)
Sarai chapter 44 . 6/26/2015
I like it. Cannot wait for the epalog.
Cleavage Queen chapter 44 . 6/26/2015
beautiful.
makes me happy to see a new chapter
Sunnyside2 chapter 44 . 6/26/2015
I'm soooooooo sad this story is over:-((((((. Destroyed actually. I'm gonna miss it so much! It's one of my faves to reread.

That said this was a perfect chapter. I loved how you tied the pieces. Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us. Xoxo
ancilladominijc chapter 44 . 6/26/2015
This was such an AWESOME chapter! Thanks for updating! Can't wait for more! Thank you!
Someoneslove chapter 43 . 6/6/2015
Life trumps fiction. You have to update when you're able . I'm all caught up now. Is it wrong for me to be happy that Ayelet and Romi will be leaving, even though I know Ziva will miss them?
Someoneslove chapter 39 . 6/6/2015
:O Romi is Ziva's father?! Never ever saw that coming. Excuse me while I pick my chin up off the floor. Might be one of the best plot twist I've ever read
Someoneslove chapter 27 . 6/4/2015
For someone who doesn't like to be judged , Ziva laid into Gibbs and making assumptions . I think it's has to do a lot with her connection she has with Sara. It's good that she looked in to some information that Gibbs didn't know was available .
Someoneslove chapter 25 . 6/4/2015
So in a nutshell , Gibbs is saying to Ziva: "Mine and Sara's way or the highway." I know I say this a lot, but your writing is sooo good. I can't stop reading . I keep saying each chapter is the last I will read for the night but I can't stop.
888 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »