Reviews for No Legacy So Rich
Betterways chapter 28 . 10/14
This is one of the most interesting stories Ive read. I'd love to see how events with the clone wars and Palpatine play out with someone outside the Jedi involved, Especially someone with money & power. And especially since the temple Jedi were so clueless.

Now, there are tons of things I think make little sense with the Jedi, especially the Coruscant temple Jedi. Like why if they spend so much time training to fight with lightsabers when for a thousand years there was no one for them to fight. And why they train all initiates as if they are being prepared to be knights, and becoming a knight seems to be what they all aspire to, then when most aren't selected and sent to the service corps, they aren't supposed to feel like rejects and failures? That most of them aren't angry? That a great many don't turn dark? Incredibly stupid, if you ask me.

But my question for you and this story is, why/how did Xanatos get a red saber? Why would he? He went into business right? Not training as a Sith?

Incidently, I'm on Xanatos side here.
Phoenixie chapter 28 . 9/13
I see that u have not updated since 2013, yet here I am reading this masterful piece in 2015. I believe that good works are timeless, this is definitely one beautifully writteb fanfic.

I love how you potray Xanatos, i believe that he is more than the villain that Jedi Apprentice makes him out to be. They call him the fallen, or the Dark Jedi.. but i definitely believe that beneath that simple description assigned to him or the simple stories that highlight him as an angry and vengeful man, therein lies is a human, a conflicted one,but aint all of us conflicted? Your story makes me like Xanatos.. i m inspired by your characterisation. Now i have fanfic bunnies running about in my head day i hope i will be able to write my version of Xanatos.

Here I am in the 28th chapter, the second last chapter as of today, like all good stories, i do not wish to go to the next chapter, i will definitely miss this story. I hope that one day u will continue this fantastic piece.

I would love to see trouble befall on my favourite 4, Xanatos, Crion, Obi Wan & Qui there will be a reconciliation of sorts for Xanatos?
Kathryn Renee chapter 29 . 7/24
Wish you would update :)
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 29 . 3/25/2014
Ohhh... seems the battle is for Obi-Wan's soul now. Please update soon? _
Little kit chapter 29 . 11/22/2013
Great story, I love the brilliantly unque storyline and beautiful character development! Can't wait for the next update.
CripticWolf chapter 29 . 9/10/2013
This is a very interesting story. I'm diggin it so far and eagerly await more.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/26/2013
...from the young man's COUNTENANCE...

not continence...
Incognito12 chapter 29 . 7/28/2013
Again, lovely to see the update finally, and a definite chance for Xanatos to really do something for another person. What starts as a necessity, may very well turn into something much larger. So, waiting for new chapters impatiently and hoping for a happy-end.
sterling5842 chapter 29 . 7/28/2013
Uh-oh. Why do I have the feeling Crion's going to follow in his father's footsteps and rush off unauthorized to try to save his master?

And tsk, tsk at Xanatos throwing his weight around to scare the "insignificant padawan" into cooperating. ;) I love that Yoda was unimpressed. Still, it's good they got past that and that Xanatos will help find Obi-Wan.

Let's hope he's effective. And will we get to see Qui-Gon working with him? This should be exciting! :)
sterling5842 chapter 28 . 7/28/2013
"I would love, for once, to actually go on a mission where you don't have a bad feeling, Master."

Ha! Wouldn't we all love to see that? :D
I adored Crion consciously mimicking his master's behaviors.
Someone has carefully laid the trap for Obi-Wan. It's ominous that the captors have been versed on his vulnerabilities-i.e. needing to protect innocents, and that they know his name and are to deliver him to someone. That's enough to make me chew my nails with nerves.
I'm worried about Crion, but glad he got the message.
I was so excited to see a new chapter I hadn't read before. I'm sorry I missed it previously!
Geri K chapter 29 . 7/26/2013
good old Xanatos can't be a meanie forever, Obi-Wan needs him. go help.
Betterways chapter 29 . 7/26/2013
Love this story. I'm interested to see where this goes as Palpatine's manipulations progress. Someone on the outside is just what the clueless Jedi need.
Lita of Jupiter chapter 29 . 7/26/2013
Well, finally we have something bringing Crion closer (somewhat) to Obi-wan. I do hope that we may see Xanatos working together with Obi in order to achieve something and that makes them closer.
Athalanta chapter 28 . 3/26/2013
Sometimes I really wish for "Previously on [fic name here]" summary to be able to keep up with the chapters. I am usually able to remember what happens when I reread the previous one since I remember the plot but not the latest developments.

"So, what exactly is it that you do … I mean, besides spending your morning conversing with beautiful blondes?"
At this, Xanatos did let out a chuckle as he continued to peruse a datapad. "I assume you mean Dryn."
"The woman who just left?"
"Dryn is my lead attorney," Xanatos explained.
"Ah, beautiful and smart … or at least I assume smart …"
- this is sexist, a padawan should know better.

Great chapter.
StrictlySomething chapter 28 . 3/25/2013
Ah! I loved your other fic so much I thought I'd give another a try. I love it! You do so well with characterizations, even in OCs. Looking forward to more!