Reviews for Heartache and Burns
lswhite chapter 10 . 3/2/2015
Why did you stop writing this storyline? Are you planning on continuing? It's been awhile since you posted anything. (Almost 2years)
nhelms31288 chapter 10 . 6/1/2014
please continue. good story so far
smegol26 chapter 10 . 6/14/2013
and logan is in trouble with another girl getting between LoVe. i hope they are able to talk and sort things out. as it seems everything is crashing around them. hope this will be different from other stories and this woman wont effetc thier relationship
Angel chapter 10 . 6/13/2013
I feel so bad for Veornica I hope that she does figure out who killed Keith and gets revenge for him but I do hope that she is careful and listens to Logan and asks for help. As for the girl claiming she is pregnant with Logan's child I hope that isn't true because that will hurt Logan and Veornica's relationship. I can't wait to read the bext chapter.
Mischief101 chapter 10 . 3/28/2013
I don't have any ideas for you. I wish I did. I hope other people have had ideas and that the next chapter will be posted soon because I really like this story despite the fact that you killed off Keith.
amy chapter 9 . 3/21/2013
I'm so sad and my heart goes out to u also ,hopefully ur dad will b ok...I just dont understand why Keith had to die?...well I'm sure this story will make up for it and b an amazing LoVe story.
LoVe chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Lets show how popular this show is and donate to the Veronica Mars Movie Project. While the money raised is big (over $2million) it isn’t reflect the wide fan base – so let’s all donate $10 each just to show how much we want this movie. Just type kickstarter into a search engine.
radiate689 chapter 9 . 11/9/2012
radiate689 chapter 4 . 11/9/2012
radiate689 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Good start
Guest chapter 9 . 11/5/2012
I am sorry to hear about your dad.
I also enjoyed reading this chapter. Thank you for writing such a hard chapter.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »