Reviews for Divine Fate
laurene32 chapter 1 . 10/27
Awesome job! :-) :-) Love it so very much! :-) Awesome job! :-) :-)
BookNinja416 chapter 10 . 6/1
OMG THIS IS THE BEST STORY EVER I LOVE THIS SI MUCH YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER THIS IS SO GOOD ITS MY FAVOURITE THANJYOU p.s I had so much joy and anger and sadness and excitement reading this you should be famous! :)
Guest chapter 10 . 4/20/2014
This is a really cool story. I really enjoyed it.
Alyssa chapter 10 . 8/1/2013
That was really good! Great plot, great characters, wonderful! :)
BehindMyGlasses chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
Oh goodness I . am so close to crying :-)
3rd in command chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
Only the pillow! Haha thats so funny

anniluvu chapter 10 . 6/21/2013
Mrs. Theodore Nott chapter 10 . 6/5/2013
This was a good story, but does it really not bother anyone that Simon was not in it? Or mentioned, at the very least, to explain his lack of appearance? Then there's Luke and Jocelyn, too. And Max. Though I really just care about Simon, to be honest.
Like I said, this really was a good story, but it's got a lot of holes in it. I'm not flaming you; I guess you could call this constructive criticism, something to consider while writing your next story. I feel awfully judge-y because you've posted ten stories, and I've posted none. : I guess that's why I haven't; I'm so fastidious.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/12/2013
Beautiful story and a great ending! :)
Will there be an epilogue?
blank chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
luv it!
stepsharris-multifandoms chapter 10 . 4/13/2013
That was actually amazing! Too bad it had to end though, I would have enjoyed to read many more chapters of tales they had to go through :)
unexpecteddancecrew chapter 10 . 4/12/2013
So what happened to her mom
rosebadwolfvortextardis chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
awesome but oh my gods
SinfullySilent chapter 10 . 4/12/2013
AWWWW, it's over : Haha, thank you for a fantastic story! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 4/10/2013
As much as I am glad they are finally together I find this story to be a bit biased... Ok, I won't sugarcoat it, I mean sexist. And I am a girl, do NOT get me wrong. But the whole fact that Clary laughed in Jace's face and turned away from hin was completely ignored. She got angry at him for having sex. It's normal to be upset, YES! But to strike out at him was selfish and childish. It's something that goes on with girks A LOT these days. Women always percieve men as "Pigs" all they care about is sex. Men are the ones who hurt people. Only men abandon their children, women never hurt people's feelings, abandon their children or use people for sex. It's such a commen assumption nowadays amongst young women. I felt Clary owed Jace an apology. Not only for laughing in his face when he confessed his love for her, but for also throwing a tantrum about him being with someone else. She got angry with him again when he finally snapped in the Library, and again... What did she expect!?

"I don't love you anymore, I feel nothing for you! Get over me, because I am over you! BUT IF I CATCH YOU WITH ANOTHER GIRL WE'RE THROUGH!"

Haha I mean, c'mon! look at how schitzo sounds. This particular thing is common nowadays, which is mainly WHY some men are pigs. Because women have beaten them down like this. Which then girls like me get the pigs after girls like Clary turn a kind caring soul into someone who has given up on women. Everything is Jace's fault in these chapters, and I feel Clary didnt own up to her end at all, instead forced Jace to be the bad guy in all
of this when really he wasnt. I am NOT at all trying to be mean, just trying to make a point.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »