Reviews for Absolution
interesting
Lethargic chapter 14 . 7/4/2014
Moar MOAR MOOOOAAARR!
WritingWolf14 chapter 14 . 7/3/2014
Omg! What happened?! I want to read the next Chapter! Update soon pls!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 13 . 5/28/2014
oh dear
Peach Wookiee chapter 13 . 5/4/2014
Loki is learning what sometimes happens to the trickster.
in-silent-seas chapter 13 . 5/4/2014
Uh guys? Please don't kill Loki. Please? :)
in-silent-seas chapter 12 . 5/2/2014
Oh noes what's happening to our heroes? (well, not Loki, of course, but you know what I mean). I can't wait to find out!
The Hobbit Demigod chapter 12 . 4/23/2014
How can you stop with that cliffhanger? Please update! I NEED to know what happens next... no pressure and sorry if I sound like a horrible person saying that...
Sailor Pandabear chapter 12 . 3/15/2014
interesting. and... something is wrong with Loki?
JSML chapter 12 . 3/5/2014
Whoa. I was not expecting Loki to pop up like that. Sweet! Tony, Bruce and Loki all in the same room together in a well written angst fic. I don't know how this could become better. Wait, I do! More whump. But...I sort of see that coming up in in the future anyway so...I'm happy. How this can become even BETTER: an update ASAP.
FanfictionPlus chapter 12 . 3/4/2014
Oh My God! That was AMAZING! Great chapter! I loved it. That was genius. You are the BEST writer ever! I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon! That was fantastic! :D
WritingWolf14 chapter 12 . 3/1/2014
Where the hell have you been? I thought you were dead! I missed you! And so far this story has had me at on the edge of my seat! I miss it! And now its back, yay! How've ya been Caleigho Meer? I hope you update soon!
nessa11997 chapter 11 . 1/27/2014
Great chapter
Guest chapter 11 . 1/17/2014
Please update soon!This is such an AWESOME story. I LOVE it. Your such a great writer. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
FanfictionPlus chapter 11 . 12/4/2013
Please update soon! I need to know what happens next.