Reviews for The Flight of the Phoenix
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Hey, Keep writing! It's a great start to a really great story!
Pounce chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
It's a good start to a great story, but you have to keep adding new chapters if you want to keep people interested! So update! And soon!
Wulffe chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Interesting story so far ...

:-}
Valheru1988 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Thanks for the PM that this was up, Good chapter so far, don;t have the original to compare it to but looks like no big changes yet. It flows well and reads well though :)

Keep up the good work.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
nice start...

eagerly awaiting to read more _
loretta537 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
thank you for the story, i cant wait to see some of the changes
Skye14x chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I enjoyed this alot. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Oryonthis chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
omg really good read, don't find many like this often, I look forward to the next installment
umcihi1 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I always love Harry potter stories in which Harry is sick of his current life and sets about making a change. I like how your story is going and how you present Harry. I also totally love that he isn't a total Mary sue like how a lot of these stories show him. I also thought having him run into some of the Order was interesting although maybe a little awkward as to how they approach him and question him. It does'nt seem like the thing they would do to a complete stranger, but who am I to say? Maybe to give a little insight as to why you did that you will have that part in one of their POV's. Probably Remus since he comes back at the end of this chapter. Totally up to you though, if you don't I will probably still be content with the story. Also, you have a few spelling errors (although they are the kind that if you're totally absorbed and not paying attention when reading you don't even notice). I really look forward to reading more! I can't wait for your next update :)