Reviews for Dawn for RinSess Western Challenge
octobermedina2001 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
LOVE IT!:)
Erilin-chan chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Awwww such fluff! I love his cover name 'white mountain' lol
Just the right length for a oneshot, enough detail to give a scene but not getting carried away, nice one! :)
Miss Rune chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
LOVE!
Moonlight Querida chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Absolutely sweet. I loved it, keep up the writing.
I'm.Working.on.a.Username chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
This. Was. Beautiful!
The Queen of Water chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I like this story
Jolie luv chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
pls write it as full story. It's so wonderful, sweetie ;D i love this plotline. You're doing great, dear.

I always love western forbidden romance story, and this is one of the best. So you better post it as full story someday, well myabe soon, or little faster. LOL ;p

and if you don't mind, pls change the rating for mature scenes and some duel or gunshoot. It makes more interesting, i guess so ;) just opinion, though.

Excellent job, dear. and look forward to the full story. _
icegirljenni chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Ah what can I said? I absolutely love this story and definitely agree with Y. I want this to be a long story version so we can know the story in details.

I have told Y that I given you permission to post :-P In fact I was the one who publish for you LOL

Great job, Di! I agree with Sunset! Sesshoumaru would rock!
YinactiveY chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I thought it was a contribution to Rin-Sess. I assumed it would only stay on that site so I was surprised to see this on here. Lol

Cause it feels like its cheating the site maybe I'm just being crazy but I didn't think to post mine on here. Lol.

Anyways, I just wanted to say that I can't wait for the actual story. I've been wanting to read western and theres hardly I can't wait for some father/daughter drama..
Sunset'90 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Awesome! ... But kinda hard to accept Rin leaving her family.. but sigh .. she had to do that for love... Life is full of difficult decisions blah...

And Sessh as an outlaw in a western theme... do we need to even ask?... He would rock! :P...