Reviews for About Face
liltle chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Interesting. The next season would be terrific if it had any spice(of Bonnie) with yours. Bonnie finally being the Lady Boss of at least someone(no, not someone, the Klaus is that someone, hah! in your face Scooby gangs), makes me smile(I know, I sound pathetic). I wonder what you'd make him do in this... lovely fic!
SmileyOriginalsXD chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Ugh I hate my laptop. It hasn't showed like any of your fics being upsated which sucks because as I said before, your fics are my fuel! You have no idea how much I miss them and to see that you some like a month ago made me so made. I'm okay *breaths*. JK. Anywho, this is hilarious, Klaus makes me smile like a mad fool, and I totally see this happening. You really out Bonnie's thoughts perfectly. Yet another amazing one-shot. I don't know if youd noticed, but I'm like in love with these two and you did them awesomley (yes that's a word. It's my word :). LOVE :)
Sparrowheart527 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
This is awesome. Can't wait for an update! :)
MONA SALVATORE BELIKOVA chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Love it please please please update as much as you possibly can :)- Mona
BajanDiva chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
(In a high-pitched voice) DRAMA!
randomlittleme chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Haha I like how Bonnie's in control now telling him what to do but now i'm afraid of how Caroline, her other best friend who clearly loves Tyler and had mixed feelings for Klaus will feel about this if Bonnie tells her what she did to keep Tyler and everyone else alive.
StillStacie chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Great start. Can't wait for the next chapter.
monsters-are-pretty chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Anything Klonnie is worth a read! Cant wait to see where this goes!
PrettyGirlRocks chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
haha! this was a very short, but very cute start to a story! and i don't get you. so you can't write that other story but you can write this one...u ain't right. I guess maybe the other one would require more time? but this one was good! i liked seeing Klaus in Tyler's body and how he acts. There is something really appealing to that...it's like getting two with the price of one. soooo did not expect that. i thought it would be weird, which i think it will be weird in regards to Caroline, but towards Bonnie it is great! him comparing his package to Tyler's...hilarious! and him cornering and getting all up close and personal with Bonnie was great, but she surely put him in his place. Already started great. Already interested and intrigued by their interaction. Keep up the great work sis, update soon! :D
klonnieloverzz chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
can't wait for chapter 2
SanjaTanja chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
LOVE IT. PLEASE CONTINUE WRITING THIS.
fan101 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
plz update soon.i fuckin loved how she tells him he's gonna help her 4 .also when she uses his words against him sayin she's tired of him forgetting basically i love ur dialogue. put more witty banter in the next chapter plz.