Reviews for Sage of the Elements
wolfblade15 chapter 21 . 7/24
Updates plz
Shodaime Kamikage chapter 13 . 7/24
Well i just reed the lemon and there is one thing i don't understand. When saw Narutos member she said it was among the top five she had ever seen. That hints towards that this was not het first time having sex and considering she was sixsteen when they married that means she must have lost her virginity before that event.

That means she lost it at about sixsteen years of age, thats quiet Young for someone to lose their inocence (a bit to Young if you ask me but since Naruto lost his at 13 who am i to say?) now the point i am trying to make is why you did not make her lose her virginity at the same time as Naruto? No one would have blamed you for making a 16 year old a virgin.

Granted saying that she has seen the Male genetals before dose not mean that she has had sex and her hymen could have easliy broken do to her hard trainning. In fact her hymen his almost certently broken by her trainning considering she is a ninja.

Anyway you never do anything that can hint if she was a virgin so can you pleas explain this to me? Thinking if she was a virgin or not took all the fun out of the lemon since i get this little voice in the back of my head whipering that someone else bagged Anko before Naruto.

So pleas tell me if Anko was a virgin when she married Naruto.
ShinigamiNoKitsune chapter 21 . 7/8
I really like the premise of your story. The spin on which you have the Naruto verse is a great one. Can't wait for the next chapter.
F14M3RZ chapter 19 . 6/24
Sure, Shikamaru's lazy, but he makes up for it by outwitting his opponents
Sound nin: Hmph, what good is it to trap me in your Shadow Possession Jutsu? I copy everything you do.
*Shikamaru takes a couple steps backwards, pretends he's going to use a shuriken then swiftly pulls his head backwards, causing the kunoichi to lose conciousness by hitting the wall*
Shikamaru: eh, not too troublesome, but a drag nonetheless. Hopefully I won't have to fight a girl the next round.
Temari: OK, let's do this!
Shikamaru: Crap... Oh well. Time to do a convoluted way to capture her only to do something hilarious, yet economical: I quit.
... Wait... The Log?... I'm getting the feeling you've watched Naruto Abridged before.
F14M3RZ chapter 18 . 6/24
Goodbye, "Bushy-Brow". You were a fairly decent nickname, but we must turn to more "fuzzy" means.
... Wait... Karin's an Uzumaki? She actually WAS a part of the Chunin exams? She and Sasuke actually GET TOGETHER!?... Damn... I REALLY need to catch up. I stopped after learning about Itachi.
F14M3RZ chapter 16 . 6/22
... Yeah, it was pretty good, but I swear, if Naruto starts acting 2-dimensionally... I don't know WHAT I might do.
F14M3RZ chapter 15 . 6/21
Shikamaru:... So Naruto's stealing my waifu, huh?... *sigh*, what a dra-
Author: *AHEM* Your contract!
Shikamaru: Right, right... how troublesome... OK, that just sounds weird.
Author: What do you mean?
Shikamaru: Well, if I say something is troublesome, that's just me stating something. If I say something's a drag, it puts more life into it.
Author: But... it's best to stick to the original material... plus, you're kind of a deadpan-ish character.
Shikamaru: Eh, don't blame me, blame the reviewer who's watched nothing but the English Dub.
Author... fair enough.
Seriously though, WHAT?! You're pairing Temari with NARUTO!? WHY?! Shikamaru and Temari was already a great pairing, not to mention it's canon, not to ALSO mention that their fight in the Chunin exams was great. So again, I ask: Why?
Aww, I kinda like Konohamaru; he's the only character to properly make use of the Sexy Jutsu. It's not a jutsu for getting people off, but rather, a technique that specializes in distracting those with weak wills... like Sakura falling for the Boy on Boy technique. Besides, he learned the Rasengan faster than Naruto did, didn't he? As Asuma once said: The King that must be protected... is the Next Generation... Those are my thoughts, anyway.
F14M3RZ chapter 14 . 6/21
Wait, Naruto said rape in front of Sakura... and she didn't react?... Maybe having some girl time is a good thing.
F14M3RZ chapter 13 . 6/21
Awww, how sweet... the lemon was also nice.
F14M3RZ chapter 12 . 6/20
Wait... so you have Deidara say his trademark "yeah", but you don't have Sasori say his trademark "I don't like to be kept WAITING."?... OK, you're the author here.
Say, I think I get it now, Naruto and Kyuubi's relationship. It may not ever (*sniff*) become something romantic, but the fact remains that there's an a certain kinship between the two, like Pit and Palutena. Sure, they harp on each other, but the fact remains that in the end... they care for each other... that's my take, anyway.
F14M3RZ chapter 11 . 6/20
... You scared me for a second. I almost thought you were going to make Zabuza OOC, but no, it's just a part of the job... nice fakeout, by the way.
F14M3RZ chapter 10 . 6/20
... Kakashi BROKE the Zanbatou?... Wow, Suigetsu Hōzuki is going to be PISSED.
"Senbon Sakura, Senbon"... now why does that sound familiar?
Huh... now while Inari had that cming fr a while, now, I'm not quite sure it was in character for Naruto to do that. Then again, the WAY he handled it was fairly in character, so there's that. Besides, this is the "all-around-badass" Naruto; he can do whatever he wants.
F14M3RZ chapter 9 . 6/20
... OK, I have to know. I get that there are plenty of chapters out already, and you've more than likely already decided, but... will it be normal Haaku ("Actually... I'm a boy." [Wh-... he's cuter than SAKURA!]) or is it gonna be FemHaku?
F14M3RZ chapter 6 . 6/20
... *sniff* I wasn't expecting another love interest! No. I knew you were just making her act like an actual kitsune on purpose!... (It's so sad, it seemed like you were going somewhere, but, I was wrong with this... *sniff*).
Blade Runner chapter 18 . 6/18