Reviews for Sage of the Elements
FOXY BLONDES ( - )
Fox chapter 3 . 6/13
EERYONE LIKES POCKY!
gabelou1991 chapter 2 . 6/3
J'aime bien même si je ne suis pas fan des Harem car cela exagére les caractères mais avec Naruto c'est beaucoup plus facile que les autres personnes avec lui il y a kenichi et son Gohan qui ont une possibilité de harem Normal dans Naruto Sasuke peut avoir ino et Sakura.
tat2rmh chapter 21 . 5/18
I think it would be great if Naruto had Zabuza and Haku training him for the finals. He could improve his sword skill and learn the demonic mirrors as well as other ice style jutsu. Also I am hoping you are going to have the sand siblings as well as Karin and Kin helping stop the invasion. Once they are told about Oroccimaru leading Sound it might tip the balance and the don't like their father anyway. Besides Temari has the hots for Naruto anyway. Political marriage anyone? Just some thoughts for you to consider.
matther12 chapter 1 . 5/10
Naruto this is unprecedented. The last person to have all affinities was...That is not what unprecedented means.
CrimsonMystic chapter 21 . 5/10
plz update, or at least mark it as abandoned
CrimsonMystic chapter 6 . 5/10
But I kinda want some fem!kyubi...
ionut.cosmin12 chapter 7 . 5/1
I dont realy do comments and this is not a review but simple stating how much i like the story. I used to watch a lot of animes a couple years ago after got in to manga and lastly novels ( mostly xianxia) so i can say i have read a couple things but this is a realy refreshing story , and the jokes are amazing ( forgot the exact name in japonese tsukomy or somting) , i hope i can keep this up . Big thumb up !
ionut.cosmin12 chapter 3 . 5/1
Man love the story . The way you made the dark side and ,, white ,, side complement was amazing . I Realy could not stop laughting when kyuby said ..Well fuck you to.. i will also try some other story you have. The way you write is amazing . BIG BIG GOOD JOB .
Sreedhar Punnama chapter 2 . 1/28
nnb
PastelMuffins chapter 14 . 1/26
Sasuke: No...he wasn't gay.

Me: FUCK ALL OF YOU! *flips table and rage*
PastelMuffins chapter 12 . 1/26
...KakaSaku *giggles* NO! I REFUSE TO SHIP THIS!
NoobdockSaint chapter 21 . 9/10/2017
Ya know I can't really tell ya why exactly, but this may be one of my favorite Naruto fics. Again, can't put my finger on the reason, guess I just like it. shame it's discontinued
RandomReaderForever chapter 13 . 8/26/2017
There really isn't much to the personality, therefore, I will skip all of the 'I'm 5"3' shit(which I'm NOT btw, I'm waaaay taller)
My hobbies are pretty concealed as I am highly embarrassed by them. That's pretty much it. .. oh and if you prob havnt noticed by now... I'm a random reader! 4life