Reviews for Infatuation
Future Madam Pomfrey chapter 56 . 5/30/2015
Ok I'm sorry for blowing up your reviews but I just discovered this today and I'm totally hooked! I read it all in just a few hours! I have to say that these are amazing! Like a bunch of little one-shots all thrown into one. I love that you look at the Jily relationship from all sides (as kids, then teens, then boyfriend girlfriend and eventually married). I love all the little stories that are cute and develop their relationship. I even love the "smut". There's not too much to just be raunchy but enough to be spicy. You write that very well. Anyway these are amazing and they make me happy and sad at the same time. As far as a prompt goes, I would love to read about how they eventually became friends and how that turned to "friends who enjoy a shag" and then into a relationship. (Sorry for the really long review)
Future Madam Pomfrey chapter 47 . 5/30/2015
Oh my...
Future Madam Pomfrey chapter 44 . 5/30/2015
Love the Lord of the Rongs reference!
Future Madam Pomfrey chapter 8 . 5/30/2015
Oh My goodness! I can't even express how much I love this! Thank you so much for writing!
MnM-Flurry chapter 56 . 5/29/2015
I'm so glad to see you update this story!
And such a cute chapter too!
I absolutely love it!
Guest chapter 54 . 1/19/2015
I really love these. I know it's been a while but I hope you'll continue :)
signed chapter 54 . 10/26/2014
Omg, you came back! I fought you left so i wasn't checking, but then i thought "oh, it's this cool fic i read a while ago" and boom. i should learn physics, and knowledge about culture, and polish, but i'm reading it, and reading, and reading, i love you! Keep writting! 3 c:
Kyoy chapter 50 . 8/20/2014
This one has to be my favorite, not because it's inspired by one of my favorite songs - although that's a bonus. Could you write a sequel to this one? Like maybe James' on the aftermath of them getting together officially, or maybe Lily was apparently feeling the same as James all along or something? I don't know, anything really. Can't wait to read more part 3 of The Marauder's Map too! :D
MsBlondThing chapter 54 . 8/1/2014
Are you still updating this ? (:
Guest chapter 54 . 6/9/2014
I KNEW IT!:):)
You should update soon. That'd make my life complete:)
Bellanu421 chapter 54 . 6/4/2014
Hello there!
Your story is just soooo beautiful!
I just loved it :-D
Please keep writing more!
The proposal, some scenes between Sirius and Lily, James comforting her... just anything!
Goonergirl chapter 54 . 4/6/2014
Wonderful story! :)
ILurvCupcakes chapter 54 . 3/23/2014
Hahahahah poor James. He just sounds so clueless hahahaha. Clueless, have u ever seen that movie? It's really cute, but I think the ending is weird
nelgoesboom chapter 54 . 3/19/2014
This isn't a very constructive review but I just want to say that I think this is the best fanfiction I have ever read! I absolutely love all the originality, it's so adorable and perfect oh why did they have to die I want them to be this happy forever. :')
Mrs PJ Mellark chapter 54 . 3/17/2014
Greetings from dear new Australia! (Would say old Aus but let's face it, there's nothing old about us). Was so happily surprised to see you had updated! Loved this chapter (shout out to that awesome Doctor Who reference intentional or not) and love this fic! Good luck in the US and keep not going crazy, sharing your excellent stories with the rest of us :)