Reviews for The Cruel Irony
ooooooooooooo nice u did it well
RightHandedWriter chapter 26 . 6/9
Oh god. I know, I'm like a couple of years late? But seriously, amazing story! I've read plenty of Harry Potter/Hunger Games crosses (since I love both), and this was by far the best. One, most of them had Harry as the main character, but I think Hermione worked much better.
Great writing, great plot, just WOW all over.
I can't wait to read more of your works.
muggleBornforever chapter 26 . 5/19
i love this story. i couldn't stop reading until the end. i do feel it doesn't have enough action in the arena and there's too much focused on the trio's budding friendship. everything about romione just made my heart jump in joy. i really thought harry did die and the ending was a surprised for me. would've love if romione joined all the action during the rebellion though. overall, it was an amazing story! you did an amazing job writing this.
I literally have no words... this is AMAZING!
Anonamous chapter 1 . 1/4
I really like the combination of the Hunger Games series and Harry Potter series (since I love them both). You are such a good writer (I saw the eye-flirting fan-fiction as well)!
bakingbeluga chapter 22 . 7/6/2016
You're bloody cruel doing this to me, you know. Anyway, brilliant story
slytherclawthegirlwholived chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
This is so good! Best fanfic I've read yet
romione1 chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
This is my new favorite fanfic
Guest chapter 26 . 10/18/2015
THIS IS AMAZING! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY! I just couldn't stop reading, was supposed to be doing my hw but I love every aspect of this story. prob my fave fic ive read, and ive read a lot :) I was about to stop when Harry died but I made myself keep going! i'll read all your stories if I had the time
keep killing gf!
Guest chapter 26 . 2/5/2015
Wow..! this story was so amazing. You're a great author. Two thumbs up! I had just finished reading it. I love the twists of the story, everything single thing about it. Especially the Romione scenes. They're definitely the cutest loveteam. I just really love the both of them. The three of them rather.
Hopefully, there would a sequel. And thank you so much for writing this story. I had a great time reading every single chapter of it.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/12/2014
This is the perfect story for me: tragic death and romance mixed with adventure!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/12/2014
Oh my god! This is my most favorite story I've ever read on this website!

AMAZING!
whdixon63 chapter 26 . 5/6/2014
Not my usual thing (Ron/Hermione yes; crossover fics no) but this was fun to read, thank you!
alye chapter 26 . 3/17/2014
wow this was the best fic I read in a while (;
TheLateNightStoryteller chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
This is a really neat idea. I like the ways in which you combined the two stories (for example how their magic is being suppressed by the capitol) it is very creative :). I also like how you made Hermione's situation so different from Katniss's. Good job.