Reviews for The Cruel Irony
bakingbeluga chapter 22 . 7/6
You're bloody cruel doing this to me, you know. Anyway, brilliant story
slytherclawthegirlwholived chapter 1 . 7/5
This is so good! Best fanfic I've read yet
romione1 chapter 1 . 3/13
This is my new favorite fanfic
Guest chapter 26 . 10/18/2015
THIS IS AMAZING! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY! I just couldn't stop reading, was supposed to be doing my hw but I love every aspect of this story. prob my fave fic ive read, and ive read a lot :) I was about to stop when Harry died but I made myself keep going! i'll read all your stories if I had the time
keep killing gf!
Guest chapter 26 . 2/5/2015
Wow..! this story was so amazing. You're a great author. Two thumbs up! I had just finished reading it. I love the twists of the story, everything single thing about it. Especially the Romione scenes. They're definitely the cutest loveteam. I just really love the both of them. The three of them rather.
Hopefully, there would a sequel. And thank you so much for writing this story. I had a great time reading every single chapter of it.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/12/2014
This is the perfect story for me: tragic death and romance mixed with adventure!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/12/2014
Oh my god! This is my most favorite story I've ever read on this website!

whdixon63 chapter 26 . 5/6/2014
Not my usual thing (Ron/Hermione yes; crossover fics no) but this was fun to read, thank you!
alye chapter 26 . 3/17/2014
wow this was the best fic I read in a while (;
TheLateNightStoryteller chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
This is a really neat idea. I like the ways in which you combined the two stories (for example how their magic is being suppressed by the capitol) it is very creative :). I also like how you made Hermione's situation so different from Katniss's. Good job.
Stardum 11 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Er... Yeah I disagree!

R u out of ur mind!
This is the worst fanfic ever!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/3/2013
HOw dare you kill Harry Potter you heartless fool! Sorry! But seriously, WWWHHHYYYYYY?
WOW chapter 26 . 12/1/2013
This story was fantastic, thank you so so much for posting it! I enjoyed every single chapter, and I loved the story line.
To be critical I think the hungar games lacked a lot of action, but thats ok because I loved reading the tent scenes :). I felt like this ending was a little rushd: you had amazing plot and ideas but you just rushed them so much! I would have loved for you to draw out the end, or maybe even a sequal?
Overall, I just loveloveloved it and i dont know if your even reading this, its the first time I've ever reveiwed, but I just felt like I needed to say WELL DONE THIS IS AMAZING :)
Although I gotta say, it is like THE DEFINITION of a crossover ahhahaa, :)/
jessica.david7 chapter 26 . 10/1/2013
Love this story! I just spent a day and half reading it all, and its so wonderful! It just kept me going and I didn't wanna put my phone down for a minute! Your way of telling the story is mind-blowingly-awesome!
I have actually read all ALL of your stories and kept this one for the end, cos its a full novel and the remaining are one shots, but since I was reading thru the phone, I couldn't comment on everything, so just read it and went on to the next. THIS story compelled me to write a comment! You deserve it! 3
Let me go comment on the rest of your stories too!
weasleychick32 chapter 26 . 8/16/2013