Reviews for The Cruel Irony
THIS IS AMAZING! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY! I just couldn't stop reading, was supposed to be doing my hw but I love every aspect of this story. prob my fave fic ive read, and ive read a lot :) I was about to stop when Harry died but I made myself keep going! i'll read all your stories if I had the time
keep killing gf!
Wow..! this story was so amazing. You're a great author. Two thumbs up! I had just finished reading it. I love the twists of the story, everything single thing about it. Especially the Romione scenes. They're definitely the cutest loveteam. I just really love the both of them. The three of them rather.
Hopefully, there would a sequel. And thank you so much for writing this story. I had a great time reading every single chapter of it.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/12/2014
This is the perfect story for me: tragic death and romance mixed with adventure!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/12/2014
Oh my god! This is my most favorite story I've ever read on this website!

whdixon63 chapter 26 . 5/6/2014
Not my usual thing (Ron/Hermione yes; crossover fics no) but this was fun to read, thank you!
alye chapter 26 . 3/17/2014
wow this was the best fic I read in a while (;
TheLateNightStoryteller chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
This is a really neat idea. I like the ways in which you combined the two stories (for example how their magic is being suppressed by the capitol) it is very creative :). I also like how you made Hermione's situation so different from Katniss's. Good job.
Stardum 11 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Er... Yeah I disagree!

R u out of ur mind!
This is the worst fanfic ever!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/3/2013
HOw dare you kill Harry Potter you heartless fool! Sorry! But seriously, WWWHHHYYYYYY?
WOW chapter 26 . 12/1/2013
This story was fantastic, thank you so so much for posting it! I enjoyed every single chapter, and I loved the story line.
To be critical I think the hungar games lacked a lot of action, but thats ok because I loved reading the tent scenes :). I felt like this ending was a little rushd: you had amazing plot and ideas but you just rushed them so much! I would have loved for you to draw out the end, or maybe even a sequal?
Overall, I just loveloveloved it and i dont know if your even reading this, its the first time I've ever reveiwed, but I just felt like I needed to say WELL DONE THIS IS AMAZING :)
Although I gotta say, it is like THE DEFINITION of a crossover ahhahaa, :)/
jessica.david7 chapter 26 . 10/1/2013
Love this story! I just spent a day and half reading it all, and its so wonderful! It just kept me going and I didn't wanna put my phone down for a minute! Your way of telling the story is mind-blowingly-awesome!
I have actually read all ALL of your stories and kept this one for the end, cos its a full novel and the remaining are one shots, but since I was reading thru the phone, I couldn't comment on everything, so just read it and went on to the next. THIS story compelled me to write a comment! You deserve it! 3
Let me go comment on the rest of your stories too!
weasleychick32 chapter 26 . 8/16/2013
Simply amazing. :)
MentalBookworm1213 chapter 26 . 7/31/2013
Okay, let's start by saying that this story was one of the most unique and spectacular stories I have ever read on . This story what I was looking for and it captured the characters perfectly. Aside from that, I love how you ended it. I would never have been able to decide what to do with Ron and Hermione once they were the only ones left. Awesome! Thank you so much for giving me such an incredible story to read!
Edgar Allan HOE chapter 26 . 4/23/2013
OHMYROWLING, this is one of the best fanfics I've ever read, it was nice to know about Hermione's life because in Harry Potter we only got to really know bout Harry's and Ron's. I think you portrayed all the charcters perfectly! Thanks for giving me the pleasure of being able to read such a brilliant story :) Autumn x
drinkthatliquorstore chapter 26 . 1/24/2013
Best crossover I know. I don't even like Ronmione but this was a good story.