Reviews for kunai and samurai
kurasuchi chapter 12 . 7/12/2012
Ah, the misunderstandings! Poor Gintoki, poor Tsukuyo.. I hope they'll make up with each other soon! And the plot thickens once again.. thanks for the update!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/27/2012
I like this fanfic
SumayaK chapter 11 . 6/22/2012
Briliant! love your style That last bit really made me laugh! I hope you decide to continue.
an.co.xx chapter 11 . 6/22/2012
Have to say this was a bit confusing... The Gintoki/Kyuubei kiss came out of nowhere but looking forward to more GinTsu xx
itazuraramblings chapter 11 . 6/22/2012
Yay, an update! Thank you

And Kyubei, eh? Interesting indeed.
kurasuchi chapter 11 . 6/21/2012
EEEEEEEEEEEEEHHH? Kyuubei and Gintoki? Well, I'm not against this pairing since I think a story about the harem would really be interesting, but isn't this too sudden for the two of them to kiss?

Anyway, it's a good chapter nonetheless, so please update soon! :)
an.co.xx chapter 10 . 6/18/2012
Have to know what the other question is O

Please update soon xx
kurasuchi chapter 10 . 6/18/2012
That scene on the roof is just soooo cute! I can already imagine Gintoki hugging her from behind! *fangirling mode* But anyway, thanks for the update, and thank you so much for continuing this! And damn, that cliffhanger on the end! I wonder what she'll ask?
itazuraramblings chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
So sweet!
itazuraramblings chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I love this story! This is really good.. maybe if I review each chapter then you'll update faster?
Gurako-san chapter 10 . 6/17/2012
kyaaaaaa! this is great, please continue soon. I want to know what she is going to ask again. :S
an.co.xx chapter 9 . 6/13/2012
I don't see why you shouldn't continue... This chapter was great, and can't wait to see what happens next xx
kurasuchi chapter 9 . 6/13/2012
Hell yeah, bloody gore! Poor Kuraba, getting annihilated by both the Hyakka and Hijikata... And I like the fact that Gintoki met Shouyou-sensei in his dream, too.

Wait a sec, by the looks of it, is this going to end? As for me I would be saddened if this ends, but it cannot be helped since judging by the events it really looks like the end is inevitable.. Though if you're going to end this, then make sure to create another Gintoki/Tsukuyo fic again SOON! But still, I would prefer if you continue this. The possibilities are endless, after all.
SumayaK chapter 9 . 6/12/2012
Another brilliant chapter. You always leave me wanting to read more. Really good ideas and the jokes in here could very well fit into the actual Gintama series, I think its just the way you coordiante the characters originality so well. Keep at it!
an.co.xx chapter 8 . 6/9/2012
is this really the end...
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »